Pro Wrestling Open Thread

Brad_ATX

27 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Mandy Rose is the best looking woman this company has seen imo since Torrie Wilson. GOT DANG.

She fine, but don't get your blood pressure up Gwill. I worry about you sometimes.

3 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

She fine, but don't get your blood pressure up Gwill. I worry about you sometimes.

hahaha I am in my last year of my twenties. I do not have to worry about that sort of thing YET!!! *crosses fingers* Forrrrrrrrrrrever young I will be foreeeeever young. At least that is what I tell myself! lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 2/26/2019 at 9:08 AM, GwillMac6 said:

Great to hear. He has a LOT of unfortunate tats sadly!!! lol but yes!!! I really enjoyed his small role in the Blade Runner sequel. He was awesome in that. Had a legit supporting role in a Bond movie. You are right. He is carving himself out a really nice career. 

http://www.tampabay.com/florida/2019/02/26/dave-bautista-does-not-want-to-be-a-movie-star/

• Love 1

11 hours ago, McLoofus said:

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING GREAT IN DEPTH ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS LOOF!!!!!!!! You are THE GOAT for this baby!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!

• Like 2

By Raj Giri  | March 04, 2019

Arn Anderson was released from WWE in February due to an incident at a live event with Alicia Fox.

Wrestling Inc. has confirmed with multiple sources that Anderson was fired because Fox showed up at a live event appearing to be intoxicated. Anderson was the agent for her match and allowed her to perform. Vince McMahon was reportedly furious when he found out. There were apparently some other issues with Anderson in the past, however that was the final straw.

Anderson had been working with WWE since WCW folded in 2001. He would occasionally appear in backstage segments and even got physical at the WWE Starrcade event in November of 2017, where he delivered his trademark spinebuster to Dolph Ziggler.

Fox's status is unclear. She was not backstage at RAW last week. We have reached out to WWE, and will provide an update if we receive it.

Wouldn't hurt my feelings if Fox was fired as well. 

There it is ... title triple threat (almost), Becky vs Charlotte grudge match, Ronda heel turn all in one quick moment.  Oh and a foreshadowing of a Taker vs Elias Wrestlemania match. 

Well @GwillMac6, at least Ronda gave Becky some payback for you before Fastlane. 

Edited by AUBwins
  • Angry 1

8 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

There it is ... title triple threat (almost), Becky vs Charlotte grudge match, Ronda heel turn all in one quick moment.  Oh and a foreshadowing of a Taker vs Elias Wrestlemania match. 

Well @GwillMac6, at least Ronda gave Becky some payback for you before Fastlane. 

O yay. I get to see Charlotte lose to Becky once again at fastlane. SMH.  So excited.................. MAKE IT STOP!!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!! I am ready for Mania to be over with so Charlotte can get the hell away from Becky for good and go back to Smackdown fulltime. Like she did with Sasha after their long long loooooooooong fued when she got "traded" to smackdown 2 years ago. Charlotte is only in the mania match so Ronda does not have to take the pin. Sighhhhhhhhhhh.

kramer.gif

18 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

O yay. I get to see Charlotte lose to Becky once again at fastlane. SMH.  So excited.................. MAKE IT STOP!!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!! I am ready for Mania to be over with so Charlotte can get the hell away from Becky for good and go back to Smackdown fulltime. Like she did with Sasha after their long long loooooooooong fued when she got "traded" to smackdown 2 years ago. Charlotte is only in the mania match so Ronda does not have to take the pin. Sighhhhhhhhhhh.

kramer.gif

yay.gif

Edited by AUBwins
A bit of a stretch but Daenerys is nice to look at :)
  • Angry 1

INCREDIBLE backstage interview with D Bry!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

AUF ROAD TRIP!!!!

Probably not but I really do wish...

We can get seats with crag legs on the pirate ship!!! WOOOOO!!! lol

• Haha 1

On 3/7/2019 at 3:11 PM, McLoofus said:

AUF ROAD TRIP!!!!

Probably not but I really do wish...

I've been to two Mania's.  It's fun, but it's also a longggg show live.  Also been to two Rumbles and they are infinitely more fun.  Still want to hit Money In the Bank and a Raw after Mania though.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I've been to two Mania's.  It's fun, but it's also a longggg show live.  Also been to two Rumbles and they are infinitely more fun.  Still want to hit Money In the Bank and a Raw after Mania though.

My only live event was a Smackdown but it was hella fun. That was back when Kurt Angle was playing a ukelele. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Happy 3:16 day!

• 2 weeks later...

• Love 1

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

So hype about this match.  It deserves to be the main event.  The crowd was insane tonight with the face/ heel response.  Don't worry @GwillMac6. I would not be surprised if Charlotte won it.  The setup has become too predictable with the overwhelming momentum being given to Becky.  Like you said, it just seems foregone that this will be Becky's moment. Maybe they will go through with it to cement Becky as a mainstay at the top and give Charlotte an equal enemy so to speak,  but I think it is leading to the opposite. Charlotte is surprisingly the undervalued slight-of-hand opponent here as Becky and Ronda continue to work towards each other.  Who knows but I will enjoy every minute of it, regardless who it is.  I would only be shocked if Ronda retained or if she was the one pinned. Just don't screw up a great match with a crap finish.  I don't think they will because of the symbolism this match represents with the females taking center stage.  

Edited by AUBwins
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

So hype about this match.  It deserves to be the main event.  The crowd was insane tonight with the face/ heel response.  Don't worry @GwillMac6. I would not be surprised if Charlotte won it.  The setup has become too predictable with the overwhelming momentum being given to Becky.  Like you said, it just seems foregone that this will be Becky's moment. Maybe they will go through with it to cement Becky as a mainstay at the top and give Charlotte an equal enemy so to speak,  but I think it is leading to the opposite. Charlotte is surprisingly the undervalued slight-of-hand opponent here as Becky and Ronda continue to work towards each other.  Who knows but I will enjoy every minute of it, regardless who it is.  I would only be shocked if Ronda retained or if she was the one pinned. Just don't screw up a great match with a crap finish.  I don't think they will because of the symbolism this match represents with the females taking center stage.  

I really do not think this is a swerve. They are just going all in with Becky. She is the top merch seller in the company right now and has been since her mega push started. Those THE MAN shirts are selling like crazy right now. They are looking to make their next mega star.  As much as I hate to admit it she absolutely deserves it. AND not like it is even realistic that my girl Charlotte would win this match. Because it is not. Charlotte is actually the least likely of the 3 to win it but I much rather her lose and stay on smackdown than win and be on freaking raw. I HATE raw. I LOATHE raw. I only watch when Charlotte is going to be on. Everything raw touches turns to #$%^!!!! lol. I am a Smackdown guy through and through. And it helps all my favorites are over there anyways (Charlotte, Dbry, IIconics, Usos,  New Day, Andrade, Mandy Rose, Carmella and Asuka). The only people on Raw I even love are Alexa Bliss who is basically on the shelf and Rollins. (ok ok I have been watching his segments on raw since he won the rumble because I SO BADLY want him to defeat effin Lesnar who I despise now.) Plus Becky and Ronda can have a proper 1 on 1 fued on Raw after this. Becky and Charlotte need to be seperated IMMEDIATELY. This is overkill this FEUD FOREVER thing they got going on! lol. This was like a couple of years ago when Sasha and Charlotte feuded for several months and have been separated ever since on different brands. Becky can be the face along with Rousey of the Raw womens division and Charlotte and Asuka can hold down the Smackdown womens division. I WILL LOSE MY MIND if Charlotte goes to Raw in the superstar shakeup next month!!! lmao

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I really do not think this is a swerve. They are just going all in with Becky. She is the top merch seller in the company right now and has been since her mega push started. Those THE MAN shirts are selling like crazy right now. They are looking to make their next mega star.  As much as I hate to admit it she absolutely deserves it. AND not like it is even realistic that my girl Charlotte would win this match. Because it is not. Charlotte is actually the least likely of the 3 to win it but I much rather her lose and stay on smackdown than win and be on freaking raw. I HATE raw. I LOATHE raw. I only watch when Charlotte is going to be on. Everything raw touches turns to #$%^!!!! lol. I am a Smackdown guy through and through. And it helps all my favorites are over there anyways (Charlotte, Dbry, IIconics, Usos,  New Day, Andrade, Mandy Rose, Carmella and Asuka). The only people on Raw I even love are Alexa Bliss who is basically on the shelf and Rollins. (ok ok I have been watching his segments on raw since he won the rumble because I SO BADLY want him to defeat effin Lesnar who I despise now.) Plus Becky and Ronda can have a proper 1 on 1 fued on Raw after this. Becky and Charlotte need to be seperated IMMEDIATELY. This is overkill this FEUD FOREVER thing they got going on! lol. This was like a couple of years ago when Sasha and Charlotte feuded for several months and have been separated ever since on different brands. Becky can be the face along with Rousey of the Raw womens division and Charlotte and Asuka can hold down the Smackdown womens division. I WILL LOSE MY MIND if Charlotte goes to Raw in the superstar shakeup next month!!! lmao

Good points. I think that would be best for business separating Becky and Charlotte right now.  Becky and Ronda (if she stays on air) would be a great Feud on Raw.  

• Love 1