Pro Wrestling Open Thread

Brad_ATX

• Like 1
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

That is awesome! We will get to truly see the psychopath he is in AEW

Edited by AUBwins
  • Love 2

I found the full show of AEW All or Nothing on youtube.  You can find it yourselves, because I am not sure if posting it is legal lol. But man that was the most fun I have had with a wrestling card in a long long time.  It touched all the buttons.  Favorites in order, Lucha Bros vs Young Bucks, Rhodes family match (great Dusty throwbacks in it), and Omega vs Jericho.  The crowd was absolutely jacked throughout the night.  Just fun! Can't wait until the main show on TNT comes.  Wow. 

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

AEW in Vince's head.  That Sammie Zahn bit was fully orchestrated to call out AEW on air. When no audience mentioned it, Sammie volunteered it. Fully think that was a warning shot, but I don't think they will stop that train.  The more WWE references it, the quicker AEW rises IMO.

Ricochet had an insane finish to his match.  I was just thinking they have kept things tamer than NXT in his matches since being called up.  Maybe he just needs superior athletes to help perform his arsenal of moves.  Cesaro has been great with him. 

• Love 1

Glad they are giving Truth some play.  He is perfect for the 24/7 belt.  Hilarious. 

• Love 1

So Taker announced for Monday night. Taker should be able to build it nicely in a single monologue.  Does Goldberg interrupt?

Would have loved for this to be happening this week to see 2 of my top 3 or 4 wrestlers ever link up.  On Vacay all next week. Oh well, Whoop whoop!

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

So Taker announced for Monday night. Taker should be able to build it nicely in a single monologue.  Does Goldberg interrupt?

Would have loved for this to be happening this week to see 2 of my top 3 or 4 wrestlers ever link up.  On Vacay all next week. Oh well, Whoop whoop!

The combined entrances to the ring will easily totally eclipse the total match length time hahahaha.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Mandy is getting so much better in the ring! This knee to the face is just downright vicious.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

The combined entrances to the ring will easily totally eclipse the total match length time hahahaha.

Truth! Haha. 

Ok so my guess for the quick match, Goldberg gets a big Boot to the face (or chokeslam) and Tombstone,  only for Goldberg to pop right up and Spear/ jackhammer for the win. As Goldberg walks away Deadman rises. Both would just get up after the usually effective finishers of the other to leave it as a mystique between the two.  

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Truth! Haha. 

Ok so my guess for the quick match, Goldberg gets a big Boot to the face (or chokeslam) and Tombstone,  only for Goldberg to pop right up and Spear/ jackhammer for the win. As Goldberg walks away Deadman rises. Both would just get up after the usually effective finishers of the other to leave it as a mystique between the two.  

AHAHAHAHA MANNNNNNN WWE NEEDS TO HIRE YOU!!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!!! I freaking love it.

16 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

AHAHAHAHA MANNNNNNN WWE NEEDS TO HIRE YOU!!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!!! I freaking love it.

Haha They couldn't afford me with what AEW would pay

jon-moxley-dean-ambrose-aew-double-or-nothing-kenny-omega.jpg

6b858-15589406008265-800.jpg

• Love 2

On 5/15/2019 at 4:48 PM, aujeff11 said:

Wresting belongs in All Things Considered.

As soon as I get my GED to become a mod, I’m coming after this thread like Trump and deported kids. 

Outside+Triple+Powerbomb+trought+a+Table

Signed @ellitor, @Brad_ATX, @AUBwins, @GwillMac6, & the rest of the AUF wrestling crew...And that is undisputed!

• Love 3

On 5/19/2019 at 3:58 PM, GwillMac6 said:

NO NO NO NOT THE GODDESS OF WWE!! She just recovered from being hurt most of 2018!!! COME ON WRESTLING GODS THROW HER A BONE!!! She is only 27. 

Probably not the best choice of words given how hypnotically beautiful she is...

• Haha 2

On 5/25/2019 at 10:13 PM, Auburn Kev said:

Totally impressed by the Lucha Brothers. Outstanding match with the Young Bucks.

I would be impressed but I've been seeing them doing it the past few years on Lucha Underground & Imp;act. I did have one issue with the match. To my knowledge nobody had ever kicked out of the Penta-Driver (Besides Kenny O at All In last year) which is similar to Kenny's One Winged Angel. Matt Jackson kicked out of it. They should have choreographed it some how where Nick had to save him & break up the pin IMO.

On 5/27/2019 at 11:46 PM, AUBwins said:

AEW in Vince's head.  That Sammie Zahn bit was fully orchestrated to call out AEW on air. When no audience mentioned it, Sammie volunteered it. Fully think that was a warning shot, but I don't think they will stop that train.  The more WWE references it, the quicker AEW rises IMO.

Conflicted reports by reputable people if it was scripted or not. If it was it should have been scrapped as there had been at least one A-E-DUB chant from the crowd before then.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2019 at 9:22 PM, AUBwins said:

Would have loved to seen this 12 years ago but have no interest in it now. If Goldberg hits a spear I'm truly worried Taker's decrepit bones will shatter.

• Thanks 2

On 5/28/2019 at 10:03 PM, GwillMac6 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4423036

• Haha 1

On 5/28/2019 at 11:19 PM, AUBwins said:

Haha They couldn't afford me with what AEW would pay

jon-moxley-dean-ambrose-aew-double-or-nothing-kenny-omega.jpg

6b858-15589406008265-800.jpg

I've watched the end of Double or Nothing at least 3 times every day since it happened. Totally loved it!

• Like 2

On 5/28/2019 at 9:22 PM, AUBwins said:

Raw is 20 minutes from my house Monday and you couldn't pay me to go.  The show has been that dreadful lately.

Plusthe advertised dark match main event is Rollins vs Corbin.  That's a hard pass.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

I've watched the end of Double or Nothing at least 3 times every day since it happened. Totally loved it!

Have you listened to the Moxley/Jericho podcast yet?  Holy crap it's good.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Probably not the best choice of words given how hypnotically beautiful she is...

edna.gif

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Raw is 20 minutes from my house Monday and you couldn't pay me to go.  The show has been that dreadful lately.

Plusthe advertised dark match main event is Rollins vs Corbin.  That's a hard pass.

Smackdown is the A show now and has been for quite some time. It is leaps and bounds better in quality each week than Raw. Baron Corbin sucks the life out of Raw with all the screen time and main events he gets. Management must love the "heat" he attains from the crowd but his heat is not because o we love booing him because he is such a good heel. It is OMGSH I AM SO ANNOYED WITH THIS DUDE.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

Would have loved to seen this 12 years ago but have no interest in it now. If Goldberg hits a spear I'm truly worried Taker's decrepit bones will shatter.

Well it would be an old man spear. Besides, Taker has been dying in the ring for years and he keeps coming back 😂

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Have you listened to the Moxley/Jericho podcast yet?  Holy crap it's good.

Yes! BEST PODCAST EVER!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1