Null

WFE12

2019 4* RB John Emery Jr.

5 star RB John Emery committed to UGA today. Said he looked forward to being in a rotation with their other 5star RBs. Imagine that.

• Angry 1

35 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

One of the few shockers in the recruiting world these days. Everyone was saying he was first MSU bound then LSU. effin bowl cut.............. That dude continues to be a pain in the ass on the trail and is loading up.

Yeah but he's obviously going to make bad grades.  He sucks at math.  110%....

:beer2:

Edited by AUsince72
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

I just want to make sure I have this clear. Has John Emery committed to Georgia? LOL

• Haha 1

What the firetruck. Am I missing something here? Didn’t they just sign 2 5* RB’s last year and have a couple of soon to be Sophomores and juniors in their Dog house already? Then this guy says hahaha I fooled everyone by letting you think I was going to LSU and am will to go to a super talented crowded backfield and ride the aluminum instead of going to another powerful SEC school and playing a lot earlier. What ever floats your little 17 year old boat dude. 

• Angry 2

ARE YOU FACKIN KIDDIN ME?!!! BOWL CUT?!! AGAIN?!! After all those comments he made about being the man and all that other BS...this certainly digs a hole for us even more with Cain now. We been holding off on guys like Tye Edwards for him and we could lose out on both..

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, AlaskanFAN said:

What the firetruck. Am I missing something here? Didn’t they just sign 2 5* RB’s last year and have a couple of soon to be Sophomores and juniors in their Dog house already? Then this guy says hahaha I fooled everyone by letting you think I was going to LSU and am will to go to a super talented crowded backfield and ride the aluminum instead of going to another powerful SEC school and playing a lot earlier. What ever floats your little 17 year old boat dude. 

Bowl cut is def crutin like bama now that he has it rolling. Who they already have on the roster does not matter. Elite kids are still jumping on the boat.

9 hours ago, bigbird said:

Which 5*  RB will transfer 1st

None. uga will share the carries enough to keep all of those guys happy and more importantly fresh when they get their chance. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, CR said:

5 star RB John Emery committed to UGA today. Said he looked forward to being in a rotation with their other 5star RBs. Imagine that.

Some of y'all need to pay attention to this. You especially, Gustav Malzahn.

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

I don't think we've had an issue with running backs leaving.  Maybe for the pros but not for other teams.  

As long as his tactics are done through the correct channels then Kirby will be doing this for a long time.  There is no getting caught with what he is doing and he learned how to do it from the best.  Not to mention in a state where there is zero desire to look into anything as far as the media is concerned.  Our best hope is to continue to get guys like Derrick Brown and his family who did not like the sales pitch.  There is no way to sugarcoat the fact that we are getting our arses handed to us in RB recruiting.  

• Like 2

If this is real and he's that stupid......It was deleted from the account obviously. I don't need proof tbh. I know he got paid. Scheduled to visit LSU and made a video for them and outta nowhere uga. Neither Keith or anyone mentioned UGA I'm his recruitment.

IMG_1411.JPG

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, WFE12 said:

If this is real and he's that stupid......It was deleted from the account obviously. I don't need proof tbh. I know he got paid. Scheduled to visit LSU and made a video for them and outta nowhere uga. Neither Keith or anyone mentioned UGA I'm his recruitment.

IMG_1411.JPG

It was fake and honestly didn’t need to be posted here. There’s actually an app out now for people wanting to create fake tweets through other accounts.

• Facepalm 1