Sign in to follow this  
ellitor

2019 4* LB Trezmen Marshall (UGA 4/27/18)

Just now, McLoofus said:

Oh wow, didn't know it was that many. Who besides Haselwood and Marshall?

Of course, they pretty much only have big names, but with only 8 commits that's potentially a precarious circumstance. 

Smith is flirting hard with Clemson, from what I've heard. I can't remember which of their other 4-stars I heard was on flip-watch. I just got the impression, from internet chatter, that something rubbed a few guys in this class wrong.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Smith is flirting hard with Clemson, from what I've heard. I can't remember which of their other 4-stars I heard was on flip-watch. I just got the impression, from internet chatter, that something rubbed a few guys in this class wrong.

I hope like hell this is true. 

• Like 3

Maybe they're realizing their head coach has had the same hair cut since kindergarten and they don't want anything to do with that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

Maybe they're realizing their head coach has had the same hair cut since kindergarten and they don't want anything to do with that.

Or maybe promises that were made to land the last class are getting broken and word is getting out....

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

It's not all just about football, after all. They need to be thinking about what happens next. 

It's way too early to worry about UGA recruiting issues for the class. If they win the East again like expected that will stymie whatever they may be dealing with on the crootin front now.

I prefer to take care of & worry about AU & give the dawgs hell in whatever battles we have with them.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:
1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

It's not all just about football, after all. They need to be thinking about what happens next. 

I mean, God forbid the haircut is contagious. 

11 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

I mean, God forbid the haircut is contagious. 

Exactly. Kids really need to think big picture.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2018 at 7:26 AM, AlaskanFAN said:

My spidy senses tell me he feels he is being wronged by the Georgia staff and has now decided to openly enjoy the recruiting process. I guess his way of getting back at them for looking around at other LB’s. Then again I ain’t spider man. 

I think uga recruit a bunch more LBers is the thing that has Marshall upset with uga. Pretty sure they have told him one thing and are doing the opposite. 

15 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I think uga recruit a bunch more LBers is the thing that has Marshall upset with uga. Pretty sure they have told him one thing and are doing the opposite. 

@lionheartkc, sounds like you were onto something. And that we have no reason to doubt our collection opinion on bowl cut. 

Thanks for the info, WDE. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

@lionheartkc, sounds like you were onto something. And that we have no reason to doubt our collection opinion on bowl cut. 

Thanks for the info, WDE. 

Kirby is going to recruit like Saban. If someone is higher on the board, Kirby will not hesitate to cut someone loose. AU has a huge opportunity to capitalize on this in the state of Georgia. Just like AU has with Alabama. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Kirby is going to recruit like Saban. If someone is higher on the board, Kirby will not hesitate to cut someone loose.

Yup! Cut Caleb Tannor last year for Brenton Cox

• Like 1