Zeek

2018 Auburn vs. LSU Score Prediction

Turnovers and penalties still need to be cleaned up, new opposing QB's seem to do well at Jordan Hare . Would like to think we score big and runaway but this game is always tight. Last years performance could be on the mind of many players, so that will help . Home cooking should help us

Auburn wins 24 - 21

Auburn 38, LSU 20

We come out of this one STILL not getting enough national respect we deserve because our D (for all its strengths) will continue to give up too many big plays and pollsters can't decide if rankings mean how good a team & record are NOW vs wins/losses by season's end (read: our schedule sets up nicely for any outstanding team to have 2 losses).

On 9/10/2018 at 8:10 AM, I_M4_AU said:

24-10 Auburn.  Not sure we can score 30 on that defense, but I’m sure we can hold them to 10.

Well - there goes my choice score.

Ill go 27-10 I guess.

• Like 1

Think it's going to be a low scoring game. If Stidham keeps his head screwed on straight, and we don't turn the ball over, I don't see how we lose this game. That being said, I think we continue to struggle to score touchdowns in the red zone. 

26-16.

12 hours ago, ellitor said:

ESPN does not want to put game day where is CBS is going to broadcast the game. If they can help it that is. That’s basically promoting your competition.

Hey, I didn't ask for any logical answer here. Just wanted someone to agree with me and complain about it as well.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Harp_AU2013 said:

Hey, I didn't ask for any logical answer here. Just wanted someone to agree with me and complain about it as well.

FINALLY! 

Somebody gets the point of a message board!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

Given the strength of Auburns D line over LSU’s O line And LSU’s likely  strength of their D line over Auburn’s O Line I’m saying the first team and maybe the only team that scores a touchdown wins this game. Given LSU has not beaten Auburn team  on the plains in a long time when Auburn finished the season with  a winning record I’m saying Auburn wins a defensive slobber knocker 10-6.

That’s a 2006-like score. Our offense is way more productive that 2006. And LSU’s D isn’t as good as 2006.  The O/U is 44.5.

As usual, Auburn will score easily on the first two scripted drives-a touchdown and a field goal. After the script is in the trash can, the offense flounders on the ad lib play calling. Call it three more field goals and a td. 

26 to 13

Depends on the weather, I think. Rain (especially a lot of it) will only help LSU keep this game closer than it should be since that will take away a lot of downfield passing.

Decent weather: 35-10 Auburn
Crap weather: 13-10 Auburn

I hope I'm wrong and it's another 63-9 rout. 😁

LSU D will slow us down some but not as much as our D will slow them down. We will wear their D out and score 3 TD's and 3 FG's.

30-10 Auburn.

13 hours ago, IndianTiger said:

Turnovers and penalties still need to be cleaned up, new opposing QB's seem to do well at Jordan Hare . Would like to think we score big and runaway but this game is always tight. Last years performance could be on the mind of many players, so that will help . Home cooking should help us

Auburn wins 24 - 21

Hoping they remember that AU hammered LSU for half a ball game and they have the ability to do it for 60 minutes too. ….just gotta keep playing.   

• Like 1