2020 4* RB Tank Bigsby Commits To AU!

ellitor

• Like 3
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Man, I really wasn't super high on this guy. Nothing personal and certainly nothing to do with his talent. Just felt like one of those recruitments that drags out and ultimately doesn't go our way. But ever since he committed he's given me all the warm fuzzies and he seems like one of those blunt, open dudes who DGAF about the noise. Gonna be a line outside the man crush door for this one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Him saying publicly that he just went to Athens to see the game live is a clear line in the sand. Love it from him. Feels like typically when players say this it means the school probably won't invite him back, which is fine with me. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Him saying publicly that he just went to Athens to see the game live is a clear line in the sand. Love it from him. Feels like typically when players say this it means the school probably won't invite him back, which is fine with me. 

That's kind of where my line of thought was, too. I like it. I won't be 100% comfortable until he inks his name on the LOI in December, but I am as comfy as one might be otherwise. I think this kid has potential to be a legit premiere SEC 1,000 yard RB for Auburn!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 7:35 PM, augolf1716 said:

Dang he just popped out of no where for the TD

I had to watch it three times...shifty.   Maybe it was just a tremendous cut.  Impressive.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Is Tank going to be the only running back we'll sign for 2020? I haven't seen or heard anything about signing a 2nd running back in our 2020 class.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

@auburn4ever This has been answered a number of times for you this season. No second RB in the class is planned. That has not changed

How 'bout now? Asking for a friend 

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Earned a 5th Star on Rivals

If my calculations are correct he literally misses being a composite 5* by 1 spot now. Need any bump from ESPN or 247, or Rivals when they do their last update in January.