Post game Arkansas thread

tbone1430

Man what a win . Huge win . Offense was great all night . Just can’t believe how well the line blocked . Hahahahahahahaha ... what the hell Gus ?? This team better get fired up or it’s music city bowl again . 

Proud of the defense and special teams 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tigercj said:

Agree it's a all the above. The players are not executing but the fundamentals are not there and that I attribute to the coaches. Just don't see these players progressing while they are here. 

☝️This

I think coaches get too caught up in schemes and just really need to focus on fundamentals. This is our major problem

I liked gus’s Response. The defense and ST was good and he thought the offense wasn’t bad. Tough game against a really good team” I wonder if he really believes that or if he just can’t help this crap running out of his mouth. 

28 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Somebody put a hex on Stidham. Plain and Simple.

Good news!

i bet he's back next year!

Betting Gus never had a third year starter at QB

I really wonder what we do in our pre-season practice because we continually stumble around trying to find anything that works. Arkansas was BAD and we made them look effective, defensively. The offensive line is horrid, Stidham just looks bad, we have one running back worth the name and are still playing musical chairs in the backfield. We have no passing game outside of screens and hail mary’s. This could easily turn into a 5 or 6 loss season. 

This team has real issues. They have relied this year on JS to carry the team while everything came together on offense. JS isn’t going to be able to carry the team. We are hoping a freshman RB can be the savior. And he is running behind a subpar offensive line. Even if he was the answer Gus would ride him till he was beat to $h!t and have no back up plan. Jeez what to do. I hope they can find some answers.

4 minutes ago, aucom96 said:

I really wonder what we do in our pre-season practice because we continually stumble around trying to find anything that works. Arkansas was BAD and we made them look effective, defensively. The offensive line is horrid, Stidham just looks bad, we have one running back worth the name and are still playing musical chairs in the backfield. We have no passing game outside of screens and hail mary’s. This could easily turn into a 5 or 6 loss season. 

If the SEC wasnt horrid outside of the top 2 and UK, this would be a really bad season for us. But UT is awful, Fitzgerald has regressed more than Stidham if you can believe that, and we dont play anyone else of note until UGA and UGA. This being only a 3 loss regular season is gonna be a misnomer looking back 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If the SEC wasnt horrid outside of the top 2 and UK, this would be a really bad season for us. But UT is awful, Fitzgerald has regressed more than Stidham if you can believe that, and we dont play anyone else of note until UGA and UGA. This being only a 3 loss regular season is gonna be a misnomer looking back 

Yes can we stop overrating Mississippi State now? They got blasted by UK, who is very competitive btw.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I hope you are right, but I see losses to A&M, MissState, Georgia, Bama, and probably a bowl game and maybe an upset somewhere too so at least 4 losses and maybe 6.  But, par for Gus.

Love the Dean hit. 

Love the KO return. 

Love the punt returns. 

Offense : 225 yards. Unreal. Against the worst team in the sec. 

We will only win six games this year if that continues.

10 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I was one of the few that called him out last year. He needs a stout offensive line to be effective. If you pressure him  he'll crumble.

Archived