2019 Offical NSD Thread

aujeff11

3 minutes ago, au701948 said:

Maybe Kirby will eventually get "his" due. He is right up there with Muschamp as far as being and jerk and a hothead.

Boom is nowhere close to the jerk kirby is. Kirby is fake as hell. Muschamp is super personable and genuine. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

LMAO!!! Yah Because Baton Rouge is all about that flamboyant lifestyle. GREAT HUGE metro city there. but regardless WAR DAMN! SO SO SO glad AU is the call. WOOO!!!! LETS GOOOO!!!!

"Flamboyant" was probably a poor choice of words on his part but Baton Rouge is definitely much more of a party town than our sleepy little village IMO.

I know I partied my ass off down there. Almost got in about 10 different types of trouble. I was a lover AND a fighter. And that was all just in one night, lol. 

Edited by McLoofus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

"Flamboyant" was probably a poor choice of words on his part but Baton Rouge is definitely much more of a party town than our sleepy little village. 

I put Baton Rouge slightly ahead of Ttown in the that place is a dump category! lol. But yes more of a party down than our sweetie pie boo thang AU!!! haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I put Baton Rouge slightly ahead of Ttown in the that place is a dump category! lol. But yes more of a party down than our sweetie pie boo thang AU!!! haha.

Sweetie pie boo thang, hahhahahahaha

Oh and yes Red Stick is definitely a smelly pile of garbage but the booze and the gumbo and the women and the booze and the holy-crap-you-might-find-yourself-naked-in-a-swamp-at-any-minute-ness of it... 

• Haha 4

I know this is a little late but honestly not worried about Pickens. We got tons of WR talent and feel like he’s a drama queen. Looks like it’s given some of our players a little extra motivation this morning. 

F969069A-06AB-4BA7-A5F2-6FA74D749F18.jpeg

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Oh and yes Red Stick is definitely a smelly pile of garbage but the booze and the gumbo and the women and the booze and the holy-crap-you-might-find-yourself-naked-in-a-swamp-at-any-minute-ness of it... 

And that is just in the parking lot outside Death Valley! lol

5 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

I know this is a little late but honestly not worried about Pickens. We got tons of WR talent and feel like he’s a drama queen. Looks like it’s given some of our players a little extra motivation this morning. 

F969069A-06AB-4BA7-A5F2-6FA74D749F18.jpeg

Slayton left early and now Pickens isn’t coming. We better hope Seth Williams doesn’t get injured. That’s the only big body at receiver that’s any good

Just now, Gene Loblaw said:

Slayton left early and now Pickens isn’t coming. We better hope Seth Williams doesn’t get injured. That’s the only big body at receiver that’s any good

Gus is back calling the plays full time. He would just have Pickens be a outside blocker all season..........

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

This can sum up many places in my state...

349BC793-75F5-4EE3-BD97-BBB1C711CAE0.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Hopefully, it opens up the door for McClain to get some real playing time. 

2 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

We still have McClain who has been buried.....and maybe switched to defense

Well, you guys can raz him about his explanation for choosing Auburn over LSU, but personally, I'm glad he wants to focus on developing as a football player rather than just playing around. If he knows that he could get pulled into situations he might regret (based on how he was recruited there and his other contacts, he made a good choice and that suggests he may make a lot of good decisions going forward and work hard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Zeek said:

If MAR joins and we picked up Moore we’re looking alright!

Need Bell and Henry way more important IMO

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tbone1430 said:

Need Bell and Henry way more important IMO

I was just looking at the next to announce! Would love to have all of them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

This can sum up many places in my state...

Nothing is more magical than heading out for the night in Louisiana and calculating your odds of ever making it back home. Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Thibodaux... Guns, girls, gators... so many fun and exciting ways to celebrate your last night on earth!

• Love 2