2020 4* OT Javion Cohen Has AU Offer Pulled! 12/11

Zeek

58 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Take this subject off.

Lol. It's in the Rivals Section. You don't have to come here if you don't want to.

With that said I understand the feeling & have had the urge several times to delete his thread cuz he's not worth it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

giphy-24.gif

Oh, are they going this year?  I am pretty sure they lost to Auburn for the second time in three years.  This dude is worse than Pickens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

This makes zero sense but carry on.

Oh it makes sense and its' kind of funny (if it weren't our team)...the guy literally cannot win when it comes to OL recruiting...cursed.

Edited by AUDevil

26 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Oh it makes sense and its' kind of funny (if it weren't our team)...the guy literally cannot win when it comes to OL recruiting...cursed.

Nah, not cursed. Just a lot of poor judgment. Not in this case, but in most others. This was just one instance of bad luck that a lot of coaches deal with.

Seems Dilly might've course corrected a bit. Let's hope Morris continues that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

This makes zero sense but carry on.

@WarDamnEagleWDE He was just making a joke about how Gus never listens to Grimes on what OL to offer. He finally does for once & it bit him.

Call it spiteful, but I hope this kid gets a bout of Montezuma's Revenge every last Saturday of November.

His whole attitude since the decommitment reeks of Bammer. Had it set that he was going to dramaticize his flip and when Auburn took that away from him, he wants to act like Auburn did HIM wrong. Now he can hate Auburn with vindication.

Yeah, he may be a kid. But he's plenty old enough to be accountable for his POS attitude and antics.

• Like 1

This child’s behavior resembles the north end of a southbound polecat.  I won’t say I’m glad he’s not coming, but I’m glad he’s not coming.  Just wish it was JUCO where he can grow as a human rather than West Vance.  

2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Yup! We did him wrong by taking away his opportunity to treat us like garbage on NSD. Screw that!

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yup! We did him wrong by taking away his opportunity to treat us like garbage on NSD. Screw that!

He will fit in perfectly with all the updykes I deal with, everyday, in West Vance. 

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

So he's bitter at US for not allowing him to DUMP us on tv on Signing Day after he de-committed the week before after 6 months of committing to Auburn?

You have a lot to learn young man. You got want you started....

2 hours ago, steeleagle said:

So he's bitter at US for not allowing him to DUMP us on tv on Signing Day after he de-committed the week before after 6 months of committing to Auburn?

He decommitted because we had already pulled the offer.

I get the feeling you really have to push our staff the wrong direction or send a lot of poor signals to lose your offer from our coaching staff.  Especially the one position we need the most.

I am sure our staff was supremely confident he was setting up a dramatic flip on NSD.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AURandy56 said:

Who informed him that the offer was pulled? Gus? Grimes? I'm curious. 

@AURandy56 We don't know. He's saying he learned about it from articles by AU websites saying his offered was pulled. I doubt any of us buys that at all tough.

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

@AURandy56 We don't know. He's saying he learned about it from articles by AU websites saying his offered was pulled. I doubt any of us buys that at all tough.

If he is gullible enough to believe a website on something as important as a college football scholarship without contacting his recruiter to verify, then that tells you a lot about him and his choice. 

12 hours ago, around4ever said:

If he is gullible enough to believe a website on something as important as a college football scholarship without contacting his recruiter to verify, then that tells you a lot about him and his choice. 

@around4ever He was saying it wasn't pulled & the reports were a lie.

• 2 weeks later...

We really reaaaaalllly need to get a AU guy in there this time. 

35 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

We really reaaaaalllly need to get a AU guy in there this time. 

Won't matter. Dubose wasn't the problem. There's a strong Bammer stinch to the city overall.

Scuddlebutt on 247 is he's going to Lowndes in Georgia. They just lost in the state title game.

28 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Scuddlebutt on 247 is he's going to Lowndes in Georgia. They just lost in the state title game.

And so it is...

https://www.oanow.com/sports/high_school/_football/central-phenix-city-football-coach-jamey-dubose-resigns/article_14a2ce9c-316b-11ea-8505-1b4a69223f5b.html

Phenix City is in my backyardish. This area is pretty much Bama/AU/uga. In support of E’s comment above, my husband thinks it’s more Bama than the other two. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AidiAU said:

Phenix City is in my backyardish. This area is pretty much Bama/AU/uga. In support of E’s comment above, my husband thinks it’s more Bama than the other two. 

For the longest time I thought you were Mrs. Dubose. She is a huge Aubie & has to be on here somewhere. lol