NCAA Coming Down Hard On At Least Six Programs.

around4ever

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

Now NCAA says they are going to hold off on the other letters.  So AU is left dangling in the wind.

Are you freaking serious.....

49 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

Now NCAA says they are going to hold off on the other letters.  So AU is left dangling in the wind.

Makes sense. Sounds like the NCAA has so many schools to deal with now they can't process them, so they are lengthening their response time, and the other letters that are going out to other schools..

Hate we have to wait on this now too...probably right in the middle of basketball season..geez...

53 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

Now you have to wonder, if you are willing to question the so called AUTHORITY---  Who controls the NCAA, WHO MAKES THE DECISIONS FOR THEM....It is not them

1 minute ago, steeleagle said:

Makes sense. Sounds like the NCAA has so many schools to deal with now they can't process them, so they are lengthening their response time, and the other letters that are going out to other schools..

Hate we have to wait on this now too...probably right in the middle of basketball season..geez...

I disagree.   Do you think each school is just going to say, ok here is my wrist, slap away!!.   It is always a process.  You can't keep pushing it back because of the time.  Tthe more you push back, the less you you have to stand on

1 minute ago, lost said:

I disagree.   Do you think each school is just going to say, ok here is my wrist, slap away!!.   It is always a process.  You can't keep pushing it back because of the time.  Tthe more you push back, the less you you have to stand on

No, I don't. Not sure how you got that from my post. I'm only addressing the possible reasons for the NCAA to pause. Especially since the schools that got letters already said they have asked for more information, changes...and in Kansas' statement that will simply fight all charges(some schools do this, especially the blue bloods). 

I am sure the NCAA knew schools would fight back...that is the history of any school response. It's like getting a sentence, and then negotiating a lower sentence in order to agree to parts of the accusations.

3 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

No, I don't. Not sure how you got that from my post. I'm only addressing the possible reasons for the NCAA to pause. Especially since the schools that got letters already said they have asked for more information, changes...and in Kansas' statement that will simply fight all charges(some schools do this, especially the blue bloods). 

I am sure the NCAA knew schools would fight back...that is the history of any school response. It's like getting a sentence, and then negotiating a lower sentence in order to agree to parts of the accusations.

That is what i am saying.  The NCAA CANNOT  stop processing the others , while the fight goes on with Kansas.   The only reason they would be holding the "inquiry" is because they have an ulterior motive

7 minutes ago, lost said:

That is what i am saying.  The NCAA CANNOT  stop processing the others , while the fight goes on with Kansas.   The only reason they would be holding the "inquiry" is because they have an ulterior motive

"Ulterior Motive"? Is that like 'Deep State'?:gofig:

30 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

"Ulterior Motive"? Is that like 'Deep State'?:gofig:

You tell me, you seem to be the expert on the Ncaa.  Evidently the ncaa would not be ran in an corrupt manner in your expert knowledge of it?  

I was reading up on all I could. ESPN the entertainment site suggested that the NCAA would go beyond the FBI and the schools responses and charge each head coach with not being in control of their programs and leveling show cause penalties. 

The idea( and even the fbi addressed this) that a head coach could govern every stage of a recruiting stage is absurd.  It stinks to high heaven vs the moves already and the refusal to hear true evidence against $$$ making programs 

48 minutes ago, lost said:

I was reading up on all I could. ESPN the entertainment site suggested that the NCAA would go beyond the FBI and the schools responses and charge each head coach with not being in control of their programs and leveling show cause penalties. 

The idea( and even the fbi addressed this) that a head coach could govern every stage of a recruiting stage is absurd.  It stinks to high heaven vs the moves already and the refusal to hear true evidence against $$$ making programs 

It is an asinine idea that a coach could know every aspect of what is going on with his program... especially when one of his assistants is ACTIVELY TRYING TO HIDE WHAT HE IS DOING from the head coach...

I do think Chucky P saying on wiretap that this should in under no circumstances be shared with Bruce will help us. Not to mention his transgressions had nothing to do with our program getting the upper hand in any capacity -- no benefit on the floor, no benefit towards getting a visit, and no benefit in getting a commitment like all these other schools are accused of. This isn't Will Wade making strong ass offers to recruits to play for him. This was all Chuck trying to make some money for himself.

Unlucky as hell for us, and Chuck, that he got caught in the fray with all of this. You see how Bruce gets mad at stuff during the game, I would pay to have been a fly on the wall when Bruce was first notified of Person's involvement in this.

Maybe started with a record player scratch "huh?":

giphy.gif

He probably doesn't believe it at first:

giphy.gif

The potential consequences with the type of roster he had at that moment start to set in:

giphy.gif

Then he starts thinking about what it could really mean for him personally:

giphy.gif

Ok he's pissed now:

giphy.gif

He knows how everyone else in the NCAA is operating and sees a bunch of big programs involved:

giphy.gif

He says screw it and makes history in back to back years:

giphy.gif

Haven’t seen it mentioned here yet, but Ga. Tech hammered with two-year post-season ban, 4 years of probation with scholarship reductions, and significant recruiting restrictions. 

21 minutes ago, waaegl said:

Haven’t seen it mentioned here yet, but Ga. Tech hammered with two-year post-season ban, 4 years of probation with scholarship reductions, and significant recruiting restrictions. 

Golf apparently moonlights at the NCAA in regards to b-ball compliance.

1 hour ago, waaegl said:

Of course they were, Georgia Tech hasn't been relevant in basketball in 15 years.  This is so like the NCAA, should make any program not named UNC, KU, IU, MSU, Duke, Syracuse or the like scared sh!tless.....

13 hours ago, waaegl said:

That is so sad to hear.............my heart bleeds for them.....bless their hearts

On 9/26/2019 at 1:14 PM, lost said:

You tell me, you seem to be the expert on the Ncaa.  Evidently the ncaa would not be ran in an corrupt manner in your expert knowledge of it?  

expert? 😫Based on what in my comments? All i said was there were other possible reasons for the delay on the deadlines the NCAA required. 

And ofc there is corruption to some level in every monopoly, which I feel the NCAA has become.

And you find the oddest reasoning behind my comments, instead of just taking them for what they are. My opinions. Something has struck a nerve with you, and a much needed chiropractor is needed here. :)

58 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

expert? 😫Based on what in my comments? All i said was there were other possible reasons for the delay on the deadlines the NCAA required. 

And ofc there is corruption to some level in every monopoly, which I feel the NCAA has become.

And you find the oddest reasoning behind my comments, instead of just taking them for what they are. My opinions. Something has struck a nerve with you, and a much needed chiropractor is needed here. :)

Look. I have always been one to take my medicine. Don’t dish it out if you can’t take the response back. You made your deep state mockery statement.  I didn’t.  All I said was there was an ulterior motive and the ncaa is corrupt.  I can prove the corruption.  Let’s see when those so  called letters come out and I will prove the other

Archived