Null

Sign in to follow this  
Swamp Eagle

get ready for some .667 football

10 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I just can't see it being any better.

I'm with you. I just have not seen enough explosiveness from our offense. No killer instinct from our defense. Not confident in Gus. Hope I get surprised.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I just can't see it being any better.

5 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I'm with you. I just have not seen enough explosiveness from our offense. No killer instinct from our defense. Not confident in Gus. Hope I get surprised.

Over a scrimmage tonight? We will be fine guys

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Over a scrimmage tonight? We will be fine guys

We will know how well off or not we are after next week my Salty friend. Holding making final summations til then. Just not as confident as you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

We will know how well off or not we are after next week my Salty friend. Holding making final summations til then. Just not as confident as you.

Thanks friend  Argo. I have a feeling that we will be fine.

12 minutes ago, wildlife alumni said:

My butt just itched........ it must mean AU is going to loose every game and my dog will run away! 

If your truck gets repossessed you have the makings of a country hit song. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

With UF's QB getting hurt, 8-4 is in sight. We'll beat UF, OM, Arky and MSU in conference. You can't pay $26 million for 8-4. That's 7 million more than Charlie Weis was paid to leave ND. Afraid we have CGM for another year or two.

Edited by doug3020
  • Like 3
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, doug3020 said:

With UF's QB getting hurt, 8-4 is in sight. We'll beat UF, OM, Arky and MSU in conference.

Don't look now but their backup is actually doing a decent job. Are backups allowed to do that?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Don't look now but their backup is actually doing a decent job. Are backups allowed to do that?

Surely he's only running/handing off the ball. No way he's being allowed to throw.

• Haha 3

I think they're scrappy enough to beat ATM, and it is a SEC West where the other two powers have obvious issues, but our secondary still hasn't proven itself, and I don't feel any better about this offense, as it was constructed with the starters

• Like 1

I am in the line to say it will be a rough stretch the rest of the way. I really would like to see Joey get some REAL playing time. Dude has something that needs to be tapped into. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Despite my severe Gus skepticism I think we beat the Aggies next week...and without last second drama...call me crazy.

Crazy

• Haha 1

It's a 5 game schedule the rest of the way: TAMU, MSU, LSU , UGA, UAT.  Win 2 of the first three and the season will probably meet/beat most expectations for a freshman QB at 9-3.  8-4 or worse and I'd be frustrated.

You guys are always good for a laugh. My MC QB1 is 3-0 btw. 😎😎😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Percolator said:

I am in the line to say it will be a rough stretch the rest of the way. I really would like to see Joey get some REAL playing time. Dude has something that needs to be tapped into. 

Agree. I really like Nix, but Gatewood can hide some of the deficiencies of our OL with his running. However, we have no clue as to whether or not he can actually throw.... Thanks be to Gus.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Imagine what he'll do to Auburn, all back ups we face are like mini Brett Favres.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

It's a 5 game schedule the rest of the way: TAMU, MSU, LSU , UGA, UAT.  Win 2 of the first three and the season will probably meet/beat most expectations for a freshman QB at 9-3.  8-4 or worse and I'd be frustrated.

Forgot about the swamp...so 3-3 in those 6.  .500 there would beat expectations

Buncha whiners on here. Defense is fine. Offense is improving and both Nix and Gatewood are winners. We're gonna beat the aggies and the swamp lizards.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

Agree. I really like Nix, but Gatewood can hide some of the deficiencies of our OL with his running. However, we have no clue as to whether or not he can actually throw.... Thanks be to Gus.

It would have been so nice if Gatewood would have been given the 3rd and 4th quarter to run the offense and pass more.. He is such a dynamic runner. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, gr82be said:

This, I think Franks is the easier of the two to handle actually. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Despite my severe Gus skepticism I think we beat the Aggies next week...and without last second drama...call me crazy.

I think we’ll beat them too..and it’s not crazy. We got we some issues but aTm isn’t exactly Clemson or UAT. I think we have a solid win. 

• Like 1