get ready for some .667 football

Swamp Eagle

6 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Well I can’t speak for everyone else but I’m changing my approach on here. I won’t back down on what I think and will answer if challenged but I have seen the last few days its a lot better to just tone it down and have a laugh. What will be will be with Gus. Big thanks to @abw0004 and @aubiefifty for not writing me off. Good folks on here. Also to @DAG who has given me some good advice. 

Public Disclaimer...I still reserve the right to criticize Gus but it will be tempered with an understanding of the other side of the argument.

No worries.  I knew over time my sex-appeal would win you over.  It always does.  You can ask @ellitor, I got us two recruits from Denmark High School because I went over there and used my charm to win them over.   It just take two dance moves and I can them over:

giphy.gif0F855DE0-4515-4AEA-BEBD-BF29F6299F86.gif.ce653acab0a0dd68e3da64b520ba3e48.gif

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

No worries.  I knew over time my sex-appeal would win you over.  It always does.  You can ask @ellitor, I got us two recruits from Denmark High School because I went over there and used my charm to win them over.   It just take two dance moves and I can them over:

giphy.gif0F855DE0-4515-4AEA-BEBD-BF29F6299F86.gif.ce653acab0a0dd68e3da64b520ba3e48.gif

569E4804-A90D-417B-B0DE-477F9AB59F45.png

24 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Well I can’t speak for everyone else but I’m changing my approach on here. I won’t back down on what I think and will answer if challenged but I have seen the last few days its a lot better to just tone it down and have a laugh. What will be will be with Gus. Big thanks to @abw0004 and @aubiefifty for not writing me off. Good folks on here. Also to @DAG who has given me some good advice. 

Public Disclaimer...I still reserve the right to criticize Gus but it will be tempered with an understanding of the other side of the argument.

Pretty much it comes down to NOBODY will ever please everybody so why even care? Your thoughts are just as important as anybody else. If you want to criticize whoever you can do it as long as that's how you feel. Just don't become a better than thou guy lol

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Pretty much it comes down to NOBODY will ever please everybody so why even care? Your thoughts are just as important as anybody else. If you want to criticize whoever you can do it as long as that's how you feel. Just don't become a better than thou guy lol

Thanks Cole. Trust me, I’ll still make my views known. Appreciate your posts btw. 

40 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Gus is not free of criticism EVER

Archived