Things I Think I Saw: AU vs Miss State....

JMR

on that note, I know we want to stop the running game; all we have to do is put a spy on his every move while keeping containment. he's alright.

4 hours ago, Win4AU said:

That Miss State Qb is going to be a pain in the butt the next couple seasons.  The kid is fearless and made some big time plays last night.  He made a mistake on that goal line fumble but he was basically carrying that offense.  Loved seeing the defense shut down the leading back in the SEC.

he's alright.

On 9/30/2019 at 12:31 PM, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I read Britts interview after the game. I  am amazed that we are practicing as physical as we play. I noticed the patch across Brit’s nose. He said it came from practice not the game 😊

This right here!!!

• Like 1

It is so nice to be able to sit back in Jordan Hare and not chew my fingernails off. So satisfying of a game. I hope we keep the same energy in the swamp. I saw two Defensive plays that should have been interceptions. It hit our guys in the chest and bounced off of them. Gus took it easy on them in the end as it could have been really ugly. 

One thing State had going for them was Shrader's freaking beard.That thing was freakishly grizzly. Had to be tough to see through that shrubbery he had growing in that helmet!

Sadly I left tin the third quarter to head back right before they put in Gatewood.....I knew just as soon as I left.......

Oh and that take away turnover call was just.... horrible. 

21 hours ago, Win4AU said:

That Miss State Qb is going to be a pain in the butt the next couple seasons.  The kid is fearless and made some big time plays last night.  He made a mistake on that goal line fumble but he was basically carrying that offense.  Loved seeing the defense shut down the leading back in the SEC.

Glad we'll at least be able to game plan for him. But yeah. Mad respect.