Florida - Game Thread

dyehardfanAU

Gotta make second half adjustments . Gators get the ball . 

Mullen your dumbass tackle pulled marlon down by the way . What a loser 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I still want to find that sniper!

It'd be a completely different game

I don't disagree but it's pretty sad that our hopes are riding on a 320 pound lineman running 70 yds to score. 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Time for the offense to make A LOT of adjustments.

Someone tell our O that the green between the hashes is fair game

Dan Mullen just said that the play where Trask got hurt, the play where the FL offensive lineman pulled him down on the QB´s leg, was a ¨dirty play.¨

Dan Mullen should be fined for making a false accusation like this!

Lol **** Mullen. His team is holding more than ive ever seen 

Can't believe Mullen has the nerve to call out Marlon saying it was a dirty play... actually, yes I can believe that. Mullen is a crybaby. 

Just now, NoALtiger said:

I understand that UF has a great D but Gus is gonna have to get creative and figure something out. 

i dont think Gus needs to figure out anything. we moved away from what we do. hurry up. run first. i think we have about 5 run plays to 20 pass plays. that's a problem. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

There ya go with the facepalms Cole, cool

I don't want to make this game about Bo but there's nothing wrong with somebody criticizing his throwing motion or footwork regardless if he's a freshman or not. This board can't be talk about everybody on the team but don't dare talk about Bo

Once again Gus getting schooled by d coordinator. Time for halftime adjustments. Will be make them? I suggest slants and crossing patterns to the middle of the field UF jumping all over the outside routes and jet sweeps.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

With how awful we’ve looked we could be down by a lot more 

If UF were really a top 10 team, I agree. I don't think they are. This is mostly on us, and our skittish response to their stadium noise. I'd have figured that College Station would have prepped us for this stuff... guess not.

Archived