Post Game Thread

Farmer Brown

2 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

I’m not on the Bus.   But I can see when there is bad QB play.   Maybe what some are forgetting is that these are just college athletes, they aren’t pros.   Even the pros have trouble getting up some games.    

I thought the worst series of play calls was the series before the long punt return.   There were some 3rd and 5’s in the first half that BN threw a fade routes when I thought a short pass would have been the higher percentage.  I also thought that instead of kicking 49 and 50 yard fgs, why not run two plays when it’s 3rd and 6 and give yourself two downs to make a first.   

I agree but he was probably told where to throw the ball before it was even snapped 

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I will add to that and say Chip Lindsey and Rhett Lashlee were not the problem either......

Well, Kevin Steele and HIS side of the ball sure ain't the problem.

14 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Wonder exactly where "at" is? 🤔🤔🤔

Why, Auburn, of course. ;)

2 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Well, Kevin Steele and HIS side of the ball sure ain't the problem.

Why, Auburn, of course. ;)

NO SIR!!! This defense is national championship caliber good.

3 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Maggiano's in Atlanta.....four course , 4 different entrees...good stuff!

Been there, done that.  One of the Atlanta sports stations used to push them all the time so.....had to try it.  Excellent stuff!

'Course tha was 15+ years ago, LOL

4 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Ha. One of my best friends used to work there. And yes, great food! 

We owe Oregon an apology. They could be cruising a way to a playoff spot. I bet they clap us right now. 

9 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I am jelly! Loooooooooove Maggiano's, and so glad you got to enjoy and make memories!

Just now, ToraGirl said:

I am jelly! Loooooooooove Maggiano's, and so glad you got to enjoy and make memories!

My first time there. We rented the room upstairs. Had great food, great service, great drinks, and great memories! Will definitely be back!

7 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Been there, done that.  One of the Atlanta sports stations used to push them all the time so.....had to try it.  Excellent stuff!

'Course tha was 15+ years ago, LOL

My first time there. My wife's family meeting spot is Atlanta...IDK why they are in Cali and Boston for the most part lol. It was really good though. 

Listening to Tate's postgame show. Matthews(who I really like) and Jeffrey Lee both called out AU fans for being lifeless, booing at the half and leaving early. I think there's a real disconnect between what the fans feel toward Gus and the people covering the team feel. They are still talking up AU's chances against both Georgia and Alabama. I just don't see any way this offense gives AU a chance in either game. I'm probably wrong(as I've proven more than once), but I just don't see it.

1 minute ago, CR said:

Listening to Tate's postgame show. Matthews(who I really like) and Jeffrey Lee both called out AU fans for being lifeless, booing at the half and leaving early. I think there's a real disconnect between what the fans feel toward Gus and the people covering the team feel. They are still talking up AU's chances against both Georgia and Alabama. I just don't see any way this offense gives AU a chance in either game. I'm probably wrong(as I've proven more than once), but I just don't see it.

Auburn could definitely pull an Auburn and upset one of those teams but it won’t change the fact that Auburn could’ve been a playoff team with a competent offense. I don’t blame the players for being loyal to their coach, in fact I expect it. But fans have a different perspective.

3 minutes ago, CR said:

BROTHER!! I expect this from the Josh Vitale and Justin Lee's of the world who are new to covering Auburn. BUT COME TF ON Bryan, JGT and JLEE!!! They usually always have their finger on the pulse. I did not expect them to not get it. It truly baffles me. The AU Rivals crew usually are the more realistic and less sunshine pumper type of all the Auburn beat. Dunno why that has changed suddenly.

1 minute ago, CR said:

Thank you so much for sharing. I believe honest reactions, widespread, are just going to have to be accepted, even if they're uncomfortable to receive. I'm going to trust that the AG and team know exactly what theyvre doing or are committed to figuring it out. 

4 minutes ago, CR said:

A lot of players upset about it to but what else can fans really do to show their disdain? This was a pathetic showing after an embarrassing and inept showing in Baton Rouge. It took a last play interception to seal the deal against a 3-5 Ole Miss at home...

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

BROTHER!! I expect this from the Josh Vitale and Justin Lee's of the world who are new to covering Auburn. BUT COME TF ON Bryan, JGT and JLEE!!! They usually always have their finger on the pulse. I did not expect them to not get it. It truly baffles me. The AU Rivals crew usually are the more realistic and less sunshine pumper type of all the Auburn beat. Dunno why that has changed suddenly.

Are their jobs and info pipeline tied in, in any way? 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Vitale has become quite the Gus lover lately 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

If the players feel so offended why don’t they show it on the field? Wouldn’t a better response be an apology for the awful performance? I support the players no matter what but Gus and the people who enable him need a message of some type. 

Just now, ToraGirl said:

Are their jobs and info pipeline tied in, in any way? 

Auburn Rivals board is made up full of people (the paying customers) who fall on the more realistic side of things. They would never be confused with a sunshine pumper. And usually JGT and crew lean in to that. But lately they have been way more pro Gus than usual and IDK why. 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

If the players feel so offended why don’t they show it on the field? Wouldn’t a better response be an apology for the awful performance? I support the players no matter what but Gus and the people who enable him need a message of some type. 

🏆🏆

Just now, Zeek said:

A lot of players upset about it to but what else can fans really do to show their disdain? This was a pathetic showing after an embarrassing and inept showing in Baton Rouge. It took a last play interception to seal the deal against a 3-5 Ole Miss at home...

That's just fair. There's too much fans have no control over in these particular circumstances, but this isn't one of them. It's actually a barometer that could lead to a real solution. 

Archived