What an absolutely pathetic bunch of losers

twilli13

But.....but.....Gus was unfair...

Geez, here is what I say to the writer!

F9A95341-E31A-4552-88E6-8D9C69F3DABE.png

Quote from the article:  

Moral victories don’t play in Tuscaloosa.

The Crimson Tide[edit]

Early newspaper accounts of the university's football squad simply referred to them as the "varsity" or the "Crimson White". The first nickname popular with the media was the "Thin Red Line", which was used until 1906. Hugh Roberts, former sports editor of the Birmingham Age-Herald, is credited with coining the phrase "Crimson Tide" in an article describing the 1907 Iron Bowl played in Birmingham with Auburn a heavy favorite to win. The game was played in a sea of red mud which stained the Alabama white jerseys crimson. The headline for the article was "Crimson Tied", referring to the 6–6 tie Alabama had with Auburn, who had been heavily favored before the game.

Their name was literally born from a moral victory.  You can’t make this stuff up.

Time for my favorite little friend to laugh at something littler... 

tenor (3).gif

1 hour ago, twilli13 said:

Oh, bwess it, after reading the "article."

6964f6a47bd45c68cfb434a981efe8eb.jpg

howisleepwhen-alabama-loses-roll-tide-roll-down-the-toilet-bowl-51438822.png

Bammerfan asked me once, "why do you hate the tide so much?"

I replied, "I don't hate the tide.  I just hate you." :beer2:

This post cracked me up -  🤣

Picture it: Gus Malzahn waking up in the morning, sunlight filtering softly through his blinds. With a coffee cup in his left hand, he pulls open the door to his walk-in closet. Inside, a tasteful array of thoughtfully coordinated sweater/visor combos. He pulls down a cableknit and smiles as his buyout now exceeds the GDP of a small country.

Like, this was written seriously? Not living in the state the past 34 years I forgot how completely delusional and pathetic some Bama Fans can be.

4 hours ago, rexbo said:

Like, this was written seriously? Not living in the state the past 34 years I forgot how completely delusional and pathetic some Bama Fans can be.

You just don't know what you have (not) been missing...:yay::zapbama:

Related image

Poor little butt hurt Bama fan, bless it's heart. If you want to talk about holding look at your Oline, they hold every play. Or how about your Defensive backs, they put the PI in pass interference. In fact when Seth punched the guy, he was mad because he was being held the whole time down the field. No call. The Db's push, hold, bump and everything else the whole time going down the field. Thirteen penalties is nothing compared to what they should get.

19 hours ago, Tigger1985 said:

Poor little butt hurt Bama fan, bless it's heart. If you want to talk about holding look at your Oline, they hold every play. Or how about your Defensive backs, they put the PI in pass interference. In fact when Seth punched the guy, he was mad because he was being held the whole time down the field. No call. The Db's push, hold, bump and everything else the whole time going down the field. Thirteen penalties is nothing compared to what they should get.

Watch the replay, and on the 2nd TD pass to Waddel in the left corner, at the start of the play, Jerry Jeudy slaps the AU defender with his right hand across the helmet before taking off on his route to the inside.  Should've been flagged.    

No TREE was killed in making this epic butthurt.......

This loss hurts them to their soul and they know it. 

0-7 at JHS when both teams are ranked. 

Archived