2020 ESD Discussion Thread

ellitor

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Tate might be my 2nd fav in this class

It’s nice to see we have some excited and invested OL. Here’s to hoping it translates to nasty OL on the field 🍻 

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Stay tuned for more? This guy must know something we don’t lol 

To be continued...in February. Like a good TV series season ending on a cliffhanger.

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Damn, Gus. Have yourself a day.

Today may call for a double order smothered, covered, topped, and capped; because that’s what he did today. Credit given where it is due, as he has some great recruiters and coaches. 

No bad Flips and picking up people like Reed and Pegues this has turned out to be one of the most enjoyable Signing days I have ever seen for Auburn.

BOOM 

WAR EAGLE

Just now, Barnacle said:

Who's your favorite?

There are ones that are more talented and there are some that are in bigger positions of need but I'm biased...you give me a Big time, Smart, rangy Texas safety that likes contact and well...

1 minute ago, EclecticTiger said:

Today may call for a double order smothered, covered, topped, and capped; because that’s what he did today. Credit given where it is due, as he has some great recruiters and coaches. 

No argument whatsoever.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

To be continued...in February. Like a good TV series season ending on a cliffhanger.

Avery and Tate will now be remembered by me as the Billy Mays twins with all this “but wait, there’s more” stuff. Lol

834DBBB7-FFBA-4F78-A6AE-463E2CC92F11.gif

Just now, Win4AU said:

If Auburn lands the UGA Oline commit this class will be Gus’s best yet.  

Sounds like that’s what Tate is insinuating but didn’t think he was announcing until Feb?

11 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I believe he may be the best player in the class . Kid is a piece of granite. 

LT is an absolute head busta and has those sick return skills. It's going to be a tough one to pick just one favorite from this class for me.

I love, love, love the Troup County trio.

And I always have a love for defensive thumpers like Walker, Hardy, and Steiner.

BroJones will def be in contention if that beautifully-athletic mountain of man flipped to the good guys.

@GwillMac6 get in here and hit me with that enthusiasm, lol.

1 minute ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Sounds like that’s what Tate is insinuating but didn’t think he was announcing until Feb?

He isn’t. He’ll OV here in January. 

1 minute ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

His tweet didn't say nor imply today.

How many new four 🌟 commits and signees did we get today!? Let's ask pop!!! ( Yes I know it's four just bear with me and work with me here!!!!! Lol) War Damn Eagle!!!!!!!!! Baaaaaaay baaaaaay!!!! Let's freaking go!!!!!! Clooooooooosing time!!!!! One of the best signing days ever when it comes to making a splash on the day of!!! Woooooo!!!!!

giphy-11.gif

Well ladies & gentlemen I'm tired. I'll update the OPs in the ESD & 2020 Recruiting Threads later tonight or tomorrow. Night y'all!

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Well ladies & gentlemen I'm tired. I'll update the OPs in the ESD & 2020 Recruiting Threads later tonight or tomorrow. Night y'all!

Thanks, E.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You did great, E. We're lucky to have you. Thanks!

Man I have not kept up with football recruiting this year as closely as I have in the past. By all accounts we have had a fantastic day. Very happy with and for Gus and the squad! I gotta spend some time reading up on our new Tigers

Archived