Minnesota Post-Game Thread

AUDynasty

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

We lost to Minnesota.... Minnesota.... Let that sink in. I wanted to lose the Iron Bowl so we could get rid of that bubble gum chewing dotard walking the sideline, but everyone was cool with keeping him so long as we beat big brother every few years.

Anyone who ever says this isn’t a true fan, I don’t care how many smarta$$ post you make in here. 

1 minute ago, AUDynasty said:

Think of what you will about Gus but this is a classless comment. C'mon, man. 

You're a better fan than me. Pat yourself on the back and enjoy your 4 losses a year

Who is that company with the "JUST OKAY IS NOT OKAY" tag? That is going to be my new line for Gus. He is mighty okay but for me that is not okay. 

Since I'm seeing so many asterisks in posts, I figure I'll sum up my feelings on Gus the same.

******************Gus***************Gus*************Gus********and his little dog too!

Just now, oracle79 said:

You're a better fan than me. Pat yourself on the back and enjoy your 4 losses a year

Wanting Gus to go is something I agree with, but to write a comment that includes physical assault towards Gus? C'mon.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I still cant believe we got clamped up by a middle of the pack B10 defense. The defense being trashed should be more surprised but I cant get over the offense. 

I vehemently refuse to buy tickets again until they prove they're worth something first

Offense doesn’t surprise me or disappointment me anymore.. they are trash plain and simple. The play calling has not changed one bit and it is still trash. The defense being pushed around, allowing them to run it, not tackling, and not being able to get a stop was very surprising and disappointing to me. 

Just now, DAG said:

Who is that company with the "JUST OKAY IS NOT OKAY" tag? That is going to be my new line for Gus. He is mighty okay but for me that is not okay. 

Spot on!

1 minute ago, rophle said:

Anyone who ever says this isn’t a true fan, I don’t care how many smarta$$ post you make in here. 

Oh please tell us what is the definition of being a "true Auburn fan" great one.

1 minute ago, rophle said:

You say this, but those Iron Bowl wins buy him like 2 more years every time it happens. You go to the other fanbase and a good bit of them don't care about losing some of these bc it means we keep Gus. And keeping Gus sets this program back 

I don’t think whether Morris calls plays or not matters. Whether or not Gus calls plays doesn’t matter either. What matters is a terrible offensive line that has steadily gone downhill. Not enough linemen being recruited until you’re already in the hole, not much, if any development of those players, and a reliance on plays that need a good functioning line to work. This will be the downfall of Malzahn if there’s no improvement in that regard. My only hope is that the new starters actually have a mean streak and can push someone in front of them for a change. That’d be nice, instead of just standing around, failing to give effort and then talking trash in interviews and on twitter about how anyone that criticizes the line play doesn’t know football, like a certain senior interior lineman I know of.

I'm tired of the tough schedule excuse. Malzahn is going into his 8th season. This is who he is. It won’t get better. I doubt we’ll actually truly play for a championship again with him as a coach. 

Gus, like Tubs, stays employed by beating bama on occasion but is generally a 4-5 loss coach.     Too bad we can’t dream bigger with our coaching hires.  

11 minutes ago, rophle said:

And now starts the what a true fan is bs followed by how loyal so and so is. Thanks for opening this can of vile....

4 minutes ago, rophle said:

A true fan wouldn't root for keeping a coach who has us losing to MINNESOTA.

Our offensive line is pathetic and Horton should’ve been benched long ago. And before someone scolds me for criticizing a player, I have watched our QB and RBs take body shots because of his lackluster pathetic effort all season. And a coaching staff that watches the game film and keeps him in the lineup Is pitiful. Grimes should be fired or forced to retire yesterday for that alone. 

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Not a single poster is calling for Gus's head over a singular bowl game. This should be known. He is 2-5 in bowl games and absolutely inconsistent. That is annoying as hell. I love the Chad hire but I am not holding my breathe that he will allow him to implement much. I am too blah at the moment.

Right... you would think after the way the offense has played these last few years and having a guy like Morris fall into your lap...CGM would be happy to turn it over and revamp his style.. but please don’t hold your breathe... thus is life with CGM as HC. 

Just now, AuMarine said:

Right... you would think after the way the offense has played these last few years and having a guy like Morris fall into your lap...CGM would be happy to turn it over and revamp his style.. but please don’t hold your breathe... thus is life with CGM as HC. 

I don't understand how we have someone with Tyreke Hill speed and we can't find a way to get him the ball in space...

2 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

A true fan wouldn't root for keeping a coach who has us losing to MINNESOTA.

Now you know how Penn State feels.

Archived