* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

I really can’t believe that any of you are surprised. It was pretty widely reported by some insiders here that the whole coaching staff looked at this year like it was a mulligan/get out of jail free year. He ain’t going anywhere this year.

• Like 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

A large portion of our fan base have a losers mentality and are content with this clown show because ommmmerrrrgshggh gus is such a nice guy..... Smh.

That and his 3-4 record against Bama 

Now 3-5

Covid too

Buyout too

All BS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I wish it would. We need a change of culture around here. We are just soft

There is a way to big portion of our fan base who don't demand excellence. They don't strive to be great. Auburn holds Auburn back.

• Like 3

Just now, ATOTiger said:

This is humiliating. I know we will keep Gus 1 more year, but he is killing us. Can’t wait for the post game excuse session. 

“We’re a young team”

or 

We failed to execute OUR offense

Watching Bo struggle in yet another big game it´s hard not to look at what Malik Willis is doing at Liberty and think ¨what if?¨

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Now 3-5

Covid too

Buyout too

All BS

pumpers wont count this as a loss to saban, lol.

• Haha 3

Just now, Dan-0 said:

Watching Bo struggle in yet another big game it´s hard not to look at what Malik Willis is doing at Liberty and think ¨what if?¨

What if Gus had a chance to ruin him too?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

Do yall think Bo plays like he is irreplaceable? 

He doesn't make that last play if that's the case. Effort isn't the problem. It's footwork and trying to make stuff happen. He hasn't been learning from his mistakes unfortunately. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Now 3-5

Covid too

Buyout too

All BS

Those 3 have all been at AU and have had more to do with the Auburn home crowd and the noise they produce than anything Gus has done. Just for the record . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan-0 said:

No, I don’t think he would have gotten developed or used to his strengths by this staff

• Like 3

Just now, Zeek said:

He doesn't make that last play if that's the case. Effort isn't the problem. It's footwork and trying to make stuff happen. He hasn't been learning from his mistakes unfortunately. 

This. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dan-0 said:

It doesn't matter who the players are as long as we have the same head coach.good for willis for getting out. He def bettered his situation.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

Just now, auburnphan said:

No, I don’t think he would have gotten developed or used to his strengths by this staff

Exactly!

• Like 1