The process of incitement

TexasTiger

55 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Portland's mayor was just re-elected in Nov. 2020, so that probably indicates the city isn't in that bad of shape from the riots. 

Does that make a 100 Day Siege right? 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Does that make a 100 Day Siege right? 

of course not, but you're talking as if downtown Portland is a burning wasteland, and a nightmare to live in because their mayor allowed the looting/rioting and did nothing. 

I'm just pointing out that the people living in Portland evidently don't feel that strongly about it. 

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

of course not, but you're talking as if downtown Portland is a burning wasteland, and a nightmare to live in because their mayor allowed the looting/rioting and did nothing. 

I'm just pointing out that the people living in Portland evidently don't feel that strongly about it. 

They might feel differently after last night.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/komonews.com/amp/news/local/anti-ice-protesters-march-through-downtown-seattle

On 1/17/2021 at 7:19 PM, TexasTiger said:

Did Cruz and Trump incite a riot? Rioters think so:

Trump:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/17/nyregion/protesters-blaming-trump-pardon.html?referringSource=articleShare

Ted Cruz:

fox is back to their old tricks. they have been calling the national guard the democratic army like we just took over the country. rand paul is still talking his nonsense and now repubs are trying to sneak guns into the floor of one of the houses. this beats anything i have ever seen in my life. how in the hell did some nut jobs get so make it this far trying to derail the country? now i am not blaming the whole party but it is bad. hell people around my area like shrinks and important people in my area are super mad believing the election was stolen because of covie and trying to protect folks from getting it. it is just crazy,

On 1/19/2021 at 1:59 PM, DKW 86 said:

AND violence is okay then? She did not object in ANY way to the destruction of publicly owned property.
If Trump had said that we would have two threads on the forum here. Pelosi says it and we have people bending over backwards to make excuses for it. 

Look Einstein, we had people violently taking over several metro city centers, some for 100 days or so, and the Democrat Mayors did...NOTHING. When Trump actually, finally got off his ass and did something he was called every name in the book. Was it perfect? Oh hell no. But at least he did something, wrong as it was. The Democrat Mayor of Portland? He still hasnt done a damn thing.

Where do all those closed businesses go? Where do the owners, and the employees go. Dreams, Careers, Lifetimes? Even if they were given $$$ it wont recover the businesses, etc. WhoTF is going to shop in downtown Portland ever again. Who is going to go back downtown and rebuild and reclaim what will probably be burned down in a few more months?

well biden says he has always been for law and order and no riots will be tolerated unless they are lawful. lets see if he keeps his word. i expect the minorities to slow down or stop since trump is not gaslighting folks anymore. again, we shall see.

13 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Seattle is a different city in a different state than Portland.

I suggest we consolidate the area. Pacificnorthwesistan? 

3 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

The three arrows logos CLEARLY are identified with Antifa...

19 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Much like Biden "hiding in his basement", this is one of those gross and obvious exaggerations that was allowed to be repeated unchecked for so long that those of us who understood it to be a gross and obvious exaggeration began tuning it out while the Q-leaning crazies started taking it literally. They truly think "cities are burning down". 

(Meanwhile, Congress literally hid in undisclosed locations while terrorists literally roamed the halls of our Capitol- literally murdering an LEO by literally beating him to death en route- but that's a big fat sack of who cares because there wasn't literally a coup. )

52 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I suggest we consolidate the area. Pacificnorthwesistan? 

Can we just make it Pacificwesistan and include Cali? Perhaps block off Cali with a wall? 😂 

6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

The three arrows logos CLEARLY are identified with Antifa...

You should do some more research. BTW, a lot of anarchists are also against fascism.

On 1/20/2021 at 9:12 PM, CleCoTiger said:

No Grumps, you just aren't living in reality or very well informed. What do you call it when a mob tries to stop the process of counting electoral votes so that there can be no change of leadership? What do you call it when that mob has people carrying handcuffs and is intent on taking senators, representatives and the vice president as prisoners and even maybe executing them?

I suggest you watch a little more mainstream news and read some mainstream papers and consume less of whatever dreck it is that you rely on for "information" because you really are not well informed at all.

I never claimed to be well-informed. I have not been watching much news at all lately as I have been swamped. What I saw from several news sources was a bunch of publicity-seeking idiots taking selfies in front of statues and making videos of walking through the halls. I never heard of any prisoners or even any weapons. I am pretty sure that just sitting in a senators seat doesn't make you a senator, but I'm not sure about that either. Please let me know!

Archived