Pruitt out at Tennessee (Merged)

Tiger1992

40 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

I bet their fans are melting down

They have already melted down. They are nothing but a boiling, bubbling, slimy spot of duck butter on a hot piece of tin...LOL!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, AUDub said:

This concerns me on the Will Friend hire. He was Amarius Mims' primary recruiter at UT. 

@AUDub You mean for Vols possible NCAA issues? FWIW per a number of insiders Harsin would not have hired Friend had he had those concerns.

Wait. So who hired Kevin Steele? Pruitt was put on a hiring freeze and Fulmer has now resigned.

If Steele is to be installed as the interim will that be UT President's doing? Or would it not be more prudent to hire a new AD first? And if so what is Steele's job security at UT?

Many questions...

29 minutes ago, cctiger said:

They have already melted down. They are nothing but a boiling, bubbling, slimy spot of duck butter on a hot piece of tin...LOL!

I took a look at their forum, they are mostly defending him and pissed off at ncaa & administration. Don't think its hit home yet. 

8 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

I took a look at their forum, they are mostly defending him and pissed off at ncaa & administration. Don't think its hit home yet. 

I read volnation and it looked like there they were happy and wanted him gone.  That fan base has been put thru the ringer.  I actually feel a little bad for them especially since their permanent east opponent is Alabama

1 hour ago, Randman5000 said:

I bet their fans are melting down

Doubt it. They hated Pruitt . The key is what sanctions will happen 

Honestly, I hate it for UT.  They are my 2nd favorite team because I've always been treated well by Vols & my wife's family are all big fans w season tickets, etc.

Not to mention, moving up here, it would be a much more fun environment to live amongst the excitement of a good program rather than the dumpster fire they've become. 

Oh well.  At least AU is finally looking up again and that's what really matters.

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

Doubt it. They hated Pruitt . The key is what sanctions will happen 

I saw their fans saying that Low and Schlabach said there were multiple level 1 violations.

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I saw their fans saying that Low and Schlabach said there were multiple level 1 violations.

Yep that is what I saw on volnation as well. I don’t understand how they think they are getting Hugh freeze if that is true. 

image.gif.75701f07a530fafd8fb46a0342ed8733.gif(Kevin Steele)

8 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Evidently she did not get the memo that they hired Kevin Steele as interim.  Maybe someone should let her know about Mr. Integrity himself.  

22 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yep that is what I saw on volnation as well. I don’t understand how they think they are getting Hugh freeze if that is true. 

Thought the same, and several writers have said the same thing too.

33 minutes ago, DAG said:

I thought it was understood Sankey is not letting any SEC school hire Hugh freeze anytime soon?

1 minute ago, Paladin said:

Shelton Felton was a hair's breadth from coaching here at Auburn. 

Just now, CameronCrazy said:

No way Tennessee hires Freeze after firing a coach for NCAA violations. It’s either going to be Gus or Tom Herman

The new AD will be hired first, then the football coach. That will lead to some awkward timing for a coach search. 

Fulmer helps land bama on probation, and now a bama coach's actions will lead to UT getting on probation and an early exit for Fulmer.  The SEC is so awesome.  Sometimes revenge comes 15 or 20 years later.

Archived