2021 WVU Transfer CB Dreshun Miller Commits To AU!

atl-tiger

Just now, ellitor said:

@W.E.DOk. Something most on here know & you will gather in time. I don't catch sarcasm well, especially with someone I have disagreed with a good bit. So for me to get it the sarcasm it has to be completely obvious & not so dry.

I'll put my subtle jokes in spoilers next time...wait I can't do spoilers on this site?  Or am I not seeing it.

I was joking about getting in trouble b/c you DM'd me when I broke the rules a few days ago.

1 hour ago, toddc said:

Kablooey baby!!!

I make the motion that we should get @toddc to change his commit celebration word. Kablooey sounds like an explosion in the negative sense of the word, not the positive sense. For example, it sounds like a word you would use if your car shut down on the side of the road. "It went kablooey". Who's with me?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I was joking about getting in trouble b/c you DM'd me when I broke the rules a few days ago.

Yeah I put that part of the equation together after you first said it was sarcasm. lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I make the motion that we should get @toddc to change his commit celebration word. Kablooey sounds like an explosion in the negative sense of the word, not the positive sense. For example, it sounds like a word you would use if your car shut down on the side of the road. "It went kablooey". Who's with me?

I agree.  Kablooey is not a term for excitement.  It’s more a negative or Batman fighting crime.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ellitor said:

How about pop, pow, blammo, .. nah, I like kablooey, it’s just fun to say it. 😆 Maybe Shazam 

Edited by toddc

10 minutes ago, toddc said:

How about pop, pow, blammo, .. nah, I like kablooey, it’s just fun to say it. 😆 Maybe Shazam 

Shazam is better.

• Like 2

Great pickup we already had a good DB Class this just makes it better. Especially since it is a proven college player.

War Eagle and welcome to Auburn.

39 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Shazam is better.

What about "Bingo Bango Bongo!"?

Not sure where that came from, but it has just the right mix of excitement, positivity, and stupidity.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Still don't know why he transferred but ok nice addition

Wants to play sec ball for a year to prove himself.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I like Gang Gang, Onward, or just Gang!

Close to the one I was thinking...Bang. It's the call Mike Breen gives when someone hits a big 3 in the NBA...

28 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Music yes.....Kablooey? No 😂

So kablooey it is!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I like Gang Gang, Onward, or just Gang!

Gang gang is supposed to be better than kablooey? 😝 Sounds like a kids name for their grandma 👵 

2 hours ago, toddc said:

dPBty8.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2