Men vs UGA Game Thread

Maverick.AU

3 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

I know I’m being completely unreasonable but this team is nowhere near their potential.  We should be up 35 on jawga right now.  I would assume the bench would stay locked in When they have the chance 

We’re gonna peak. And when we do…it’s gonna be messy. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tigerrules said:

Any team that is going to beat auburn, better be conditioned and ready to play active physical defense from tip to buzzer. If not, it will be a long night. 

I'm afraid one of our 4 minute offensive droughts is going to get us beat against a good shooting team sooner, or later.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

We’re gonna peak. And when we do…it’s gonna be messy. 

Sometimes the offense goes quiet.  Can’t do that in the big games. Sometimes play goes from controlled chaos to sloppy.  I have seen significant improvement in teamwork and ball handling in the last couple of weeks. 

Cardwell just lets an easy pass go right through his fingers. Cardwell with a close block but gets called for the foul and hits the Georgia player in the face.

My only issues are the shot selection and stay focused for the entire game. To many long stretches in which they collapse or get sloppy

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

Just a common foul

Georgia makes 1-2. 83-60 Final from Auburn Arena.

Really, really bad game in the second half but still won by 23 and covered the spread. Still haven't played a full 40 minutes to our potential. Lets hope that comes on Saturday!

War Eagle, Everyone!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, e808 said:

My only issues are the shot selection and stay focused for the entire game. To many long stretches in which the collapse or get sloppy

Dang. Only won by 23. We got lazy, I don’t disagree, took some wild shots. But UGA sucks. Hard. 

This team won’t get lazy against UK on Saturday. I hope we punish them and put the whole country on notice.

• Like 1

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Dang. Only won by 23. We got lazy, I don’t disagree, took some wild shots. But UGA sucks. Hard. 

This team won’t get lazy against UK on Saturday. I hope we punish them and put the whole country on notice.

Better not get lazy. Can't play like we did in the second half and expect to win on Saturday.

• Like 1