NCAA tournament info

aubiefifty

1. Sports

NCAA tournament 2022 first-round pairings, full bracket, tip-off times, TV schedule

Updated: Mar. 13, 2022, 7:58 p.m. | Published: Mar. 13, 2022, 5:44 p.m.
Gonzaga's Drew Timme

Drew Timme and Gonzaga are the No. 1 overall seed for the 2022 NCAA basketball tournament, which begins on Tuesday. (AP Photo/John Locher)AP

The 2022 NCAA basketball tournament gets under way with the First Four on Tuesday, March 15, with the full tournament beginning Thursday, March 17.

The full 68-team field, pairings, tip-off times and TV information for the first round of the tournament were released on Sunday. Games will air on CBS, TNT, TBS and TruTV.

Click HERE to print a copy of the bracket.

All games are available via live stream at NCAA March Madness Live.

March Madness 2022 Printable Bracket
  • Like 1

click on the bracket pic and you can enlarge it however much you need to.

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I like AU draw.... IF, they can get their mid-season MOJO back

from someone who is a novice at basketball i think the stars have aligned if we can just get it together. we certainly have time to work on our troubles. i have faith in coach and i believe our players pride might be hurting enough to get out focus back. we have yet to have been blown out and no loss over six points{ if i got that right } tells me we are not as far off as some think we might be. but i will be pulling as hard as i can.

• WarTiger changed the title to NCAA tournament info

Pat Forde always finds a way to hate on us lol.  He has us losing to Miami.  He and 1 other had that prediction.  Most have us going elite 8 or Final 4. One has us losing to Gonzaga in championship.  This was on a SI article that had their media people pick.  A lot of Iowa love across the board in all media outlets.