Jump to content

AU Family Fantasy Football 2022-23 season


AUBwins
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

Just double-checking - I set them the other day, can you not see them? or just making sure we didn't miss something? Was Kyle Pitts and Derrick Henry.

If just being nice...thanks!

OK.  I didn't realize you had set it.  I'll update.  Thanks. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites





 

OK.  I didn't realize you had set it.  I'll update.  Thanks. 

Oh, I can't wait to be the league bottom again. Every organization needs awful, useless, incompetent people to build a foundation upon and compare themselves to. Let's get this ball rollin'!

Edited by Auctoritas
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow is the last day for roster changes before the draft.  If you have a change in keepers etc. 

Currently have the draft setup for 930ET on Wednesday 8/31. Sounds like we will need to push back 30 mins to 10ET since one of our guys has to get off work first.  

@Auctoritas  @GwillMac6 @cole256 @McLoofus 

Just informing you guys since I haven't seen a response yet from you on yahoo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haha!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Draft tonight! 10pmET/ 9pm CT

You can log into yahoo 30 mins ahead of draft to get a feel for the landscape.  Let's get it!

1st Cole @cole256

2nd BoKnows  (outside player) 

3rd McLoofus  @McLoofus

4th SlowRoll. (Outside player) 

5th AucsDocs @Auctoritas

6th Jeff Team @aujeff11

7th  Harambe's Revenge @Weagle1787

8th TrueTig (outside player)

9th Kyler @GwillMac6

10th Slapout @Rednilla

11th StiffArm @AUBwins

12th YourCousin @aubearcat

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.gif.9a48a8669bc4518c322ba4e63c6833f3.gifIt’s my belt. Y’all gonna have to try and take it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.gif.4415c95a234440146768b990bc86e2a6.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wait I have first pick? Did I already know this?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Wait I have first pick? Did I already know this?

I did try to tell you lol.  Although to be honest doubt you would have gotten much better than Mixon with who's available.  Mixon takes the 1st pick since he's in first round. 

Edited by AUBwins
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I did try to tell you lol.  Although to be honest doubt you would have gotten much better than Mixon with who's available.  Mixon takes the 1st pick since he's in first round. 

I just wish we could talk because I just don't understand it I don't guess lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Draft tonight! 10pmET/ 9pm CT

You can log into yahoo 30 mins ahead of draft to get a feel for the landscape.  Let's get it!

1st Cole @cole256

2nd BoKnows  (outside player) 

3rd McLoofus  @McLoofus

4th SlowRoll. (Outside player) 

5th AucsDocs @Auctoritas

6th Jeff Team @aujeff11

7th  Harambe's Revenge @Weagle1787

8th TrueTig (outside player)

9th Kyler @GwillMac6

10th Slapout @Rednilla

11th StiffArm @AUBwins

12th YourCousin @aubearcat

You went back to StiffArm? Does that mean JT is going in the draft?!

Aww drat. I'm too far down to get him. :laugh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bruce’s Pearls!!! 
 

image.gif.c801641b9b5d6bc8a5ecc5437f9c6bc2.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Bruce’s Pearls!!! 
 

image.gif.c801641b9b5d6bc8a5ecc5437f9c6bc2.gif

Nope, that's Bruce's Tigers. Because BRUCE'S PEARLS ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

I just wish we could talk because I just don't understand it I don't guess lol

Pm me a way to communicate with you in the future through Twitter or email or pm etc. or let us all know if you want on the yahoo chat. We could have good deals in season if we are able to communicate better. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

You went back to StiffArm? Does that mean JT is going in the draft?!

Aww drat. I'm too far down to get him. :laugh:

He's a reason I took that name so nope!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Nope, that's Bruce's Tigers. Because BRUCE'S PEARLS ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure the Pearls are always down lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Although @cole256, your auto draft kicked butt last year lol

Edited by AUBwins
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So how will I know who's available or not. Is there a list of people kept?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I suggest going on the yahoo app or website for the league. The only players listed are what's available. You can filter the list by position if you like. 

I posted the keepers and Draft positions on the main group chat. I'll see if I can post here as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I suggest going on the yahoo app or website for the league. The only players listed are what's available. You can filter the list by position if you like. 

I posted the keepers and Draft positions on the main group chat. I'll see if I can post here as well. 

I sent you a message. I figured out what was my problem on the app. I got it going now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trying to move the league to Sleeper. Link is on the chat in yahoo. Better platform for fantasy football with more ease in doing things.  Roster management easier.  Like to get everyone on board by Thursday game.  Roster up to date and frozen until every one gets on.  Business handled in yahoo until we do get everyone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/4/2022 at 1:54 PM, AUBwins said:

Trying to move the league to Sleeper. Link is on the chat in yahoo. Better platform for fantasy football with more ease in doing things.  Roster management easier.  Like to get everyone on board by Thursday game.  Roster up to date and frozen until every one gets on.  Business handled in yahoo until we do get everyone. 

@Auctoritas

@cole256

@GwillMac6

@McLoofus

See above.   Here is the link to join the sleeper version of the league.  We have 7 of us already on it.  I think everyone will like it better than yahoo once you get into it.  I'm going to update sleeper while playing yahoo until we get everyone on it.  Once in, I'll assign you to the roster you drafted.  Thanks. 

https://sleeper.app/i/L39G9bd6RMKE

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...