Herschel Walker

1 hour ago, PUB78 said:

Oh, I forgot to mention the illegitimacy rate, lack of fathers in homes , drug/substance abuse rates and lack of personal responsibility as MAJOR causes of the problems you mentioned.

You can thank the Democrats and their new plantation system, LBJ and The Great Society programs.

You do not know Jesus.

• Dislike 1

53 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Sounds as though you "understand" right wing nationalism very well.  Your concept of Jesus, I do not understand.

Yes Icky, I think we have a vastly different opinion of Christ and Christianity.

59 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

You do not know Jesus.

I must know a different Jesus than you. My Jesus came to save and minister to others. He said “accept me as your Lord and Savior “, not that he accepts us as we are without repentance and a new walk of life. “Go and Sin no more “

Edited by PUB78

2 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

I must know a different Jesus that you. My Jesus came to save and minister to others. He said “accept me as your Lord and Savior “, not that he accepts us as we are without repentance and a new walk of life. “Go and Sin no more “

Ah, now I see the difference.  Did not know that you no longer sin.

I have tried but, I cannot meet that expectation.  Thankfully, I do believe Jesus accepts me as I am.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Ah, now I see the difference.  Did not know that you no longer sin.

I have tried but, I cannot meet that expectation.  Thankfully, I do believe Jesus accepts me as I am.

Oh, I sin everyday and probably every hour. However, I was “born again “ at age 12 and have tried to walk the “straight and narrow path “ ever since. Despite my failings, my sins are still forgiven.

Just now, PUB78 said:

Oh, I sin everyday and probably every hour. However, I was “born again “ at age 12 and have tried to walk the “straight and narrow path “ ever since. Despite my failings, my sins are still forgiven.

Oh, now I see.  Your sin is different from other sins.  Jesus loves you differently than the other sinners.  Now I see why you condemn others.

• Facepalm 2

7 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Oh, now I see.  Your sin is different from other sins.  Jesus loves you differently than the other sinners.  Now I see why you condemn others.

God loves everyone, even those who reject him.

3 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Then why won't you?

Wow, put a band aid on your nose. That dang mirror. SMH

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Sadly, the Bible has displaced the love of Jesus as the cornerstone of Christianity. 

We would rather believe the prophets and apostles than to live as Jesus commanded.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

So in addition to lying about graduating from college and lying about the success of his businesses, it's now been discovered that over the years Walker has also lied about being a police officer and being trained by the FBI. 

https://www.newsweek.com/herschel-walker-fbi-agent-police-false-claim-lie-1715498

This dude is at best a genuine man suffering from CTE and various other mental health issues that should disqualify him from congressional office, or at worst he intentionally and maliciously lies regularly to get what he wants or to get respect or attention that he doesn't deserve or hasn't earned, which nobody should want in their congressman.

Yet this same man is being predicted by many to have a good shot at winning the election in Nov. 

It's like Republicans just have absolutely no integrity anymore and don't even care about pretending they do. 

• Thanks 1

Any candidate that receives and accepts Trump's endorsement will not receive my vote...end of story.

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

So in addition to lying about graduating from college and lying about the success of his businesses, it's now been discovered that over the years Walker has also lied about being a police officer and being trained by the FBI. 

https://www.newsweek.com/herschel-walker-fbi-agent-police-false-claim-lie-1715498

This dude is at best a genuine man suffering from CTE and various other mental health issues that should disqualify him from congressional office, or at worst he intentionally and maliciously lies regularly to get what he wants or to get respect or attention that he doesn't deserve or hasn't earned, which nobody should want in their congressman.

Yet this same man is being predicted by many to have a good shot at winning the election in Nov. 

It's like Republicans just have absolutely no integrity anymore and don't even care about pretending they do. 

Hershel is starting to sound like Biden with all the made up stories from his past.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

jynrp1vy4t591.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

“The father leaves in the Black family. He leaves the boys alone so they’ll be raised by their mom,” he said in a 2021 interview. “If you have a child with a woman, even if you have to leave that woman — even if you have to leave that woman — you don’t leave that child.” - Herschel Walker

And this isn't an adult child we're talking about here. His "hidden" son is 10 years old. 

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

jynrp1vy4t591.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

“The father leaves in the Black family. He leaves the boys alone so they’ll be raised by their mom,” he said in a 2021 interview. “If you have a child with a woman, even if you have to leave that woman — even if you have to leave that woman — you don’t leave that child.” - Herschel Walker
And this isn't an adult child we're talking about here. His "hidden" son is 10 years old. 

9♢ - Make a brutal web scraper - goranofalltrades.com

All of that wont matter a bit with the damn dawg fans however....

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I do not support Biden nor Walker. 

That was funny as hell….

Since it's comedy hour....

Edited by AUFAN78

14 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Since it's comedy hour....

That is pretty funny comment. 

Do you believe that a Georgia Democrat asking one stupid question 12 years ago is comparable to Republicans telling numerous and blatant lies today? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Do you believe that a Georgia Democrat asking one stupid question 12 years ago is comparable to Republicans telling numerous and blatant lies today? 

I think his point is; Georgia has some dumb people running and winning political office.  I could be wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I think there is plenty of crazy stuff (lies, nonsense, stupidity, comedy, etc.) coming from Georgia politicians. And yes that includes both sides of the aisle. You disagree? 

6 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I think his point is; Georgia has some dumb people running and winning political office.  I could be wrong.

I dont know....Alabama  hasnt played its full hand yet...

• Haha 5

14 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

SJL asked if we could drive the rover to our landing spot on Mars.  Two.