Anyone who would still vote for Trump

TexasTiger

21 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

With all we know is totally unequipped to participate in a democratic process.

38CD38A9-B9B7-4977-A684-4C879F4A7B64.jpeg

The last quote by Barr about being detached from reality is all too real. You can see it here. 😕

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AUDynasty said:

The last quote by Barr about being detached from reality is all too real. You can see it here. 😕

In other news...........water is wet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

In other news...........water is wet. 

In other news gas prices hit a record $5 per gallon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

In other news gas prices hit a record $5 per gallon.

Global phenomena! Get out more. Once gas is cheaper. 😉

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I'm out plenty. Cost just under $1000 to fuel a chopper these days. 

32 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Can’t chopper over the Atlantic to see that inflation and gas prices aren’t an American phenomenon.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

But we Americans are accustomed to lots cheap gas. Just got in from the coast and they did not get the “unequipped” message. Trump store has reopened and offering free coffee to customers.

IMG_0374.jpg

8 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

But we Americans are accustomed to lots cheap gas. Just got in from the coast and they did not get the “unequipped” message. Trump store has reopened and offering free coffee to customers.

IMG_0374.jpg

You miss a lot of messages. You’re apparently not equipped to receive. 😉

26 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

where is the fake news crap from the trump folks? that is all we heard over and over and you guys just hate trump. lol trump bent his followers over the trunk of the car and let em have it. i just hope jj does not snap. he still says the election was stolen along with many of the other usual suspects on here but it would appear with EVERYONE ratting trump out. HEY TRUMPERS you guys remember i told yall from the very beginning he was a crook and you guys were getting conned big time.yall gave me hell over and over and over. so trumpers how does it feel to vote for a man who tried to destroy the constitution? and secondly how much money have you guys donated to his save the election fund of which he stole most of the money and did other things with it? any man that ill steal from the va and a childrens cancer charity is a total piece of trash. you guys did not care you just kept ignoring what was in front of you hollering fake news.  lol   lock him up! lock him up! lock him up!

• Like 1

Said Trump called him into his office and said "you must hate Trump" 

Trump referring to himself in the 3rd person in a personal conversation is something I would fully expect Trump to do. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Trump referring to himself in the 3rd person in a personal conversation is something I would fully expect Trump to do. 

Only thing that would have been better is if he said “The Trump.” Lol 

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

The TexasTiger agrees. 😉

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Can’t chopper over the Atlantic to see that inflation and gas prices aren’t an American phenomenon.

Nor do I need to chopper over the Atlantic to see Trump isn't my president.

8 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

If he was, you think that inflation wouldn’t be high?

Never one time thought trump was fit for office. From 1987 or so, never thought he was ever worthy of being in the news. He has always been just a bankrupt blowhard a**hole. But the idiots in the American Media thought that they could make a dime off him, so they used him movies, in interviews, and finally gave him a tv show where the idiot American Culture and Celebrities prostrated themselves to be near THE DONALD. You people do realize that we have been referring to this a**hole in the Third Person FOR DECADES????

Biden has given us Bidenflation and a horrible economy. He could not care less for the American Middle Class. People out there struggling top feed their families and the Democrats could not even be bothered to have a serious conversation on wages. NOPE. CANT DO THAT! Might piss off our corporate donors etc. 

We are so ****** as a nation. 

I firmly believe that the two parties hate each other so much that they just dont care who is running anymore from the other side. They will slander anyone wearing an R or a D. trump, biden, bush43 are all too ******* stupid to have ever sat in the WH. THAT IS THE TRUTH. We dont elect people based on their abilities, we elect them based on how well they piss off the other side. Who the **** ever thought John Kerry, possibly the worst dead brain do-nothing ever in the Senate, was a good idea? Even the Dems barely tolerate him now days? Why do we keep electing these idiots? Because the American People are idiots...

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 2

On 6/14/2022 at 2:46 AM, TexasTiger said:

If he was, you think that inflation wouldn’t be high?

Well he is not, so why even speculate? 

On 6/13/2022 at 6:24 PM, AUFAN78 said:

i just realized there are two 78's on the board. i wonder now how many times i got you two mixed up.

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i just realized there are two 78's on the board. i wonder now how many times i got you two mixed up.

I have no idea fidy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Well he is not, so why even speculate? 

You seem to think who’s President matters a lot in regard to inflation.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2022 at 2:04 PM, AUFAN78 said:

just flap your arms a lot when you are up in the air and your petrol runs out...................