Uniform Tweaks

AUght2win

Maryland takes the cake with that hideous flag ensemble from a few years ago.

And the GatorSkin ugliness.

There’s a reason you never saw the Gatorskins again. Maryland however was great, IMO. They are to Under Armour what Oregon is to Nike. So they have always sort of been intentionally loud and experimental program with their unis.

Fifty I challenge you to a smoke off. Winner keeps the avi

be careful what you ask for pup. i have been smoking since i was 13 or 14. next tuesday i will be 67 so i have had a ton of practice. hell i survived the mexican the usa sprayed toxic crap on so bring it. nah i kid. you did have the avi first so if it is a problem i can change it but you know the ol respecting your elders right?  seriously i will change it to something else. but i am not doing drunken aubie cus he has puke all down the front of his jersey. wait. what did you ask me?my memory ya see............

• Haha 2

be careful what you ask for pup. i have been smoking since i was 13 or 14. next tuesday i will be 67 so i have had a ton of practice. hell i survived the mexican the usa sprayed toxic crap on so bring it. nah i kid. you did have the avi first so if it is a problem i can change it but you know the ol respecting your elders right?  seriously i will change it to something else. but i am not doing drunken aubie cus he has puke all down the front of his jersey. wait. what did you ask me?my memory ya see............

An early Happy Birthday to you sir. 

So not everything survived the Mexican apparently (memory). lol

LOL I'm just messing with ya fifty! I am not around as much anymore as it is and certainly not so attached to an avi to make you change yours. Just wanted to bust your chops

But I'll still challenge you to a smoke off 💨💨

• Love 1

LOL I'm just messing with ya fifty! I am not around as much anymore as it is and certainly not so attached to an avi to make you change yours. Just wanted to bust your chops

But I'll still challenge you to a smoke off 💨💨

bring it. i got wax and edibles. best hurrry   lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

How will you determine winner? Who eats the most?

That's the best part. There are no losers! 

• Like 1

How will you determine winner? Who eats the most?

that is the great thing hank! there is no loser. but he will not beat me but he will never lose...................grins

An early Happy Birthday to you sir. 

and that is why they call you the great one!. thank you!

So not everything survived the Mexican apparently (memory). lol

that was not the first thing that went grins