Greene’s Rocky Tenure As AD Ends, but Auburn’s Dysfunction Continues

aubiefifty

1 hour ago, IronMan70 said:

It doesn't matter, all that matters is winning at this point. So imo,  7 wins and he's gone, 8 wins it's 50/50, 9 wins and he probably (90%) stays, 10 wins and he definitely (100%) stays.  

I think if he goes 7-5 and the recruiting picks up he gets another year. Of course, that would include NOT losing one of the gimme games and at least looking competitive vs. UGA, A&M and UAT.

• Like 1

Regardless of Goodman's reputation, he has a point. Auburn is a complete disaster. There is no named coach that would take this job if Harsin is fired after two seasons. We'd have to take a run at another unproven coach, but what's the point? Flame away.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IronMan70 said:

It doesn't matter, all that matters is winning at this point. So imo,  7 wins and he's gone, 8 wins it's 50/50, 9 wins and he probably (90%) stays, 10 wins and he definitely (100%) stays.  

He doesn't get canned for 8 wins. I'd say 7 is 50/50 depending on how we look. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDob06 said:

Regardless of Goodman's reputation, he has a point. Auburn is a complete disaster. There is no named coach that would take this job if Harsin is fired after two seasons. We'd have to take a run at another unproven coach, but what's the point? Flame away.

Goodman is never right, bc he has a Bammer reasoning.

Let the Hugh Freeze rumors begin 🤪🤪🤪

25 minutes ago, WarTim said:

Let the Hugh Freeze rumors begin 🤪🤪🤪

I would take Freeze, and it *sounds* like he'd come--though he'd be my third choice.

32 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I would take Freeze, and it *sounds* like he'd come--though he'd be my third choice.

If they fire Harsin to turn around and hire Freeze even after his latest Twitter tirades, our boosters are even stupider than I give them credit for.

You may as well just hire Art Briles...

1 hour ago, JBiGGiE said:

If they fire Harsin to turn around and hire Freeze even after his latest Twitter tirades, our boosters are even stupider than I give them credit for.

You may as well just hire Art Briles...

Maybe, but given how low we are on the coaching market, I would still take him...of my top three *realistic* choices, only one am I almost completely sure would say yes. The other two I'm only about 55% sure.

10 hours ago, AUwent said:

love the people complaining that we lack alignment, yet melting down when we make a move towards it.

also love how people act like we have completely different sets of boosters for basketball/baseball and football. 

What is this "alignment" you speak of? 

11 hours ago, AUwent said:

love the people complaining that we lack alignment, yet melting down when we make a move towards it.

also love how people act like we have completely different sets of boosters for basketball/baseball and football. 

Exactly, plus equestrian, women’s gymnastics, softball, tennis, they’re all doing well, and gave especially stepped up once General Burgess was moved over to oversee the A.D.

• Thanks 1

Another classic case of JABA!

• Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

15 hours ago, GTNupe11 said:

What is this "alignment" you speak of? 

It usually prevents uneven tire wear in most every vehicle!

On 8/27/2022 at 6:33 PM, TheDob06 said:

Goodman has no point other than to attack Auburn. He makes a good living doing it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1