*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, Barnacle said:

I just want to see our offensive line make a push. 

This, still one of the disheartening things to me, doesn't matter the team, we just aren't driving anyone off the ball 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Y'all. At the end of last season I said if Finley was our starting QB at the start of this season I would slit my wrist. Would someone please hand me a knife??

Lol. One pass play already complaining about Finley. I want the coaches to make a change just to watch all the people flip from hating the QB to arguing give the QB a chance in one week

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Lol. One pass play already complaining about Finley. I want the coaches to make a change just to watch all the people flip from hating the QB to arguing give the QB a chance in one week

I think people have been complaining about Finley much longer than one pass play.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

These announcers are horrible.  Are they looking at a different field?

Looking forward to better announcers and camera work during the Penn State game.

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

This, still one of the disheartening things to me, doesn't matter the team, we just aren't driving anyone off the ball 

This is the reason why I predicted that Ashford may end up taking the job. Not necessarily because of TJ, but because of our line. Our RBs ought to be able to average 5 yds + a carry against a team like this.

• Like 2