Congratulations DeShaun Davis!

Gowebb11

Congratulations to Deshaun. My youngest daughter is at North Alabama. Look forward to seeing him on the sidelines next season. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. DD was one of my favorite AU players to come through in the last decade easily. He was not the biggest. He was not the fastest. He was not the most gifted.....But damn the man had heart, courage and a fire lit in him. Would have LOVED to have him on the field this year. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, maryland tiger said:

Being a native of Florence, AL, I am so happy to see this and I am so elated for DD. I hope he tears it up! 

I'm from FloTown as well.  Glad to see Deshaun working hard still.  UNA is going to surprise some folks once they settle into FBS D1.

13 hours ago, KnoxAubie said:

I'm from FloTown as well.  Glad to see Deshaun working hard still.  UNA is going to surprise some folks once they settle into FBS D1.

I’m from a town just a few miles to the east of Florence and an alum of UNA.  It’s great to see new blood being brought into that program.  It has been needed for quite some time.

I have a feeling he is gonna be a hot coach and a stud of a recruiter in the next few years. Always pull for that guy. 

I'm very glad he's getting this chance.  He was the kind of player I wish I could have been.  Congratulations DeShaun.

5 hours ago, placekicker said:

It’s great to see such love to UNA! I also am an alumnus, getting both my Bachelor’s and Masters from there; and ALSO grew up in the Shoals.  

People who didn’t grow up in the Shoals have no idea what a hidden gem it is.  

5 hours ago, placekicker said:

Muscle Shoals Trojan. My wife is a Hazelwood Golden Bear. 

Ahh Hazelwood.  Man, there was some talent that rolled through the old Town Creek school back in the day!