Au @ Arky tonight

nimsjus

58-51 Arkansas, 3:51 left.

We just got screwed on a goaltending call. I don't even think the ball was parallel with the bottom of the backboard. How that's goaltending I'll never know.

Guys I know I've said this before but I love Lebo. The man has passion. I can't wait to see this team in a couple years. My only beef is the passing game of :au: . They seem to telegraph all their passes.

Hello, NIT.

What's so wrong with the NIT? Better yet... when was the last time you guys actually made the NIT?

I dont think that theres anything wrong with it. Just that thats what were looking at now.

I think Auburn basketball is on it's way back up. Lebo seems to have a plan and is making strides. I was impressed with them last night. Even though Arkansas is a lost cause many times, coming into Bud Walton is not easy, very few teams have been able to win here over the last few years. Auburn came close. An NIT birth would be huge for you guys this year, it will give your team confidence heading into next year. I wish your team luck the rest of the year and who knows, maybe we'll see each other in the NIT. God knows we won't have the stones to make a run and make the big dance...

Appreciate it man. I thought at halftime we may make a run when the 2nd got started but we just can't keep from turning it over. Good luck the rest of the way!

Archived