Auburn Fans! Let me warn you of the wrath that is to come!

Kat Kid

if i had access to photoshop you would be shown how to tamper photos. although that one is pretty nice. and i'm the amateur on our board, there are people on there that incredible. i'll find some "farks" as you call it and post em on here.

For some reason after reading this I get the idea this kid goes to Star Trek conventions. There's the general lack of social, typing, and grammatical skills. Plus this "sentence"

"if i had access to photoshop you would be shown how to tamper photos."

just reeks of Spock ears and "live long and prosper".

I hereby dub thee Fanboy.

that was horrible grammar... sorry, i don't know what came over me. sometimes i don't pay attention to what i'm typing.

as far as the Star Trek conventions... how did you know?! i can't believe it! do you go? i'm going to one in Dallas soon, maybe we can meet up. I have a few vintage Klingon war suits i am wanting to sell! They are super swwwwweeet!

Did you used to wear Winger shirts and hang out with two dumb a's?

its like you've read my autobiography that i haven't written yet.

Fanboy, King of Dorks

King of Chumps (Auburn fans)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K State fans talk smack

Must be bored to tears up there

And I don't blame them

lol at you for listening to green day! not only that, but you put it in your sig. wow. just wow.

Auburn fans play nice

something hides beneath the words

the strange fruit rots above

He's quoting Billie Holiday. More of his liberal white guilt. He thinks because he listens to one of the sistahs he can overcome with us.

White noise, yapping stooge

asava knows no manners

Like Kansas, he sucks

Nine-hundred plus miles

smack over, now sad drive home

cry fourteen hours more

Nine-hundred plus miles

smack over, now sad drive home

cry fourteen hours more

Liked your post. Reminded me that the best thing to EVER come out of Kansas was Interstate 70 (but don't tell Fanboy - he's obviously trapped there and can't find his way out).

I love these threads. I can almost promise you that everyone of these KSU internet gods will be gone come September 2. I've got a haiku for you.

It is a sad day

When Kansas State reminds you

Of toothless Bammers

Auburn fans play nice

He's quoting Billie Holiday. More of his liberal white guilt. He thinks because he listens to one of the sistahs he can overcome with us.

I don't think I'm the one that should feel guilty. My grandparents have no blood on their hands. Can y'all say the same?

STFU

Considering that my grandparents were born in the 1920's, I can HONESTLY say that they have NO blood on their hands. But feel free to try again.

It sounds like you're just gung-ho about pigeonholing every Southerner into the "racist white inbred idiot" category that you've heard so much about. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Now, son, could you tell mommy that when she wakes up from her Xanax & Jack Daniels nap to make sure she puts the child lock on the computer before she konks out? Thanks, little buddy!

Auburn fans play nice

I don't think I'm the one that should feel guilty. My grandparents have no blood on their hands. Can y'all say the same?

STFU

Yep, no blood here. Of course, your beloved state had the nickname "Bloody Kansas." And the Topeka Board of Education.

Speaking of bigotry and closemindedness, what's up with the Reverend Phelps up there? Is he still the Pride of Kansas?

Isn't it cute when 12 year olds learn how to use computers?

Auburn fans play nice

STFU

Actually, no one in my family on either side every owned a slave in their life, and we've traced our lineage all the way back to Scotland.

Now get off the library computer and let the 8 year old with a future do his homework.

i would just like to say, regardless of who you are, or how many sisters you have slept with. this is the best haiku/literary device war's i have ever witnessed.

Archived