BOSTON RED SOX THREAD!!

Guest Autiger88

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Autiger88

We won again 2-0 completing a sweep of the Dodgers Oh yeah  :happydance: we are as of right now only a 1 1/2 game back now our team has really started to show up! :happydance:

Dude I haven't even opened that thread in about a month I think. Between a massive workload piled on me and my wife having emergency surgery (please pray for her btw), I haven't had a whole lot of time to get on AE as much in the past few weeks as usual. I've just been hitting up the AU football and AU recruiting mostly, hoping not to miss anything important.

But that sweep was sweet! I'm stuck in a hotel room and the remote doesn't work for the tv. We aren't playing tonight right?

Guest Autiger88

Dude I haven't even opened that thread in about a month I think. Between a massive workload piled on me and my wife having emergency surgery (please pray for her btw), I haven't had a whole lot of time to get on AE as much in the past few weeks as usual. I've just been hitting up the AU football and AU recruiting mostly, hoping not to miss anything important.

But that sweep was sweet! I'm stuck in a hotel room and the remote doesn't work for the tv. We aren't playing tonight right?

I will prayers lifted and no we aren't :thumbsup:

What a game last night. Gotta love Padroia right now. 3rd HR to win the game! I kept flipping back between them and the CWS game between USCe and Okla. Also a GREAT game to watch!

Guest Autiger88

I know right Pedroia is the man right now he may be the one that helps us win it all again this year! :happydance:

I know right Pedroia is the man right now he may be the one that helps us win it all again this year! :happydance:

Get well soon Pedroia.  We need you badly!  :'(

Now we may have lost V-Mart too?  can the injuries get any worse for this team?  Pedroia, Ellsbury, Beckett, Buchholtz, V-Mart, Cameron.

:'(

Guest Autiger88

I know everytime we turned around somebody else got hurt I hope that they all come back with in a month!

Guest Autiger88

I wouldn't worry about the injuries you guys still seem to keep winning. Darn it.... :banghead:

Yeah I know and I hope it keeps up even with the injuries but I also hope when we get people back I hope we still can win! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Autiger88

Ok its 1-1 in the top of the 5th with 2 outs one on base against the rays! btw we are hitting with David Ortiz up to bat.

Guest auburn warrior

my red sox are gonna win another world series if not this year then lookout next year the red sox are coming yanks, thats my call for all 3 teams auburn makes it to a bcs bowl, boston wins another world series, dallas wins the superbowl

I would 10 to 1 rather watch the red sox win the series than the yankees...  but thats not saying much, i hate the yankees that bad....

I would 10 to 1 rather watch the red sox win the series than the yankees...  but thats not saying much, i hate the yankees that bad....

Oh well the Yankees are going to win it all. Sorry wellsheit.

That does not bother me one bit.  The ownership has shown that they care about winning.  They just do not go to the extent that Steinbrenner did.  I think they will add some middle relief and maybe an outfielder.

(Watching Coco in center had me wishing we would get him back.  I know he has been injury prone, but I loved seeing his #10 at the top of the order.)

;D

• 4 months later...

We've had a GREAT Hot Stove period....adding A-Gonz, Crawford, and several arms to the bullpen. As long as our injured bunch recover and Beckett, Lackey, and Dice-K get back in form we should be ROCK SOLID next season.

• 2 months later...

Archived