STEELERS THREAD

WDEAUB

If we lose to the hapless, winless fins, especially after Saturday’s debacle in BR, I’m going to give up on football altogether!

We tried to make them look good..for a quarter. Mason needed to shake the rust off. I really like this kid from Northwestern High School. 

On 10/29/2019 at 7:35 PM, augolf1716 said:

It wasn't pretty but its a win now we have no RB's maybe Juju can play RB

May be some truth to Le’Veon Bell’s claims then, though I still find it hard to believe

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Not a great start but that's our MO at times

Not a great start and a very bad way to end it by MG.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mike Tomlin and our owners are bordering on Jerry Jones/Jason Garrett type years.

Tomlin in 9 years since our last SB appearance has only won 3 playoff games, has not made the playoffs 4 of the 9 years, and will soon be without his HOF QB. 

Now was the time over the last 4-5 years to get this team deep into the playoffs and he hasn't done it. 

I feel the Rooney's unfortunately rely on their history of not firing coaches as a reason we are where we are with Tomlin.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2020 at 12:05 PM, steeleagle said:

Mike Tomlin and our owners are bordering on Jerry Jones/Jason Garrett type years.

Tomlin in 9 years since our last SB appearance has only won 3 playoff games, has not made the playoffs 4 of the 9 years, and will soon be without his HOF QB. 

Now was the time over the last 4-5 years to get this team deep into the playoffs and he hasn't done it. 

I feel the Rooney's unfortunately rely on their history of not firing coaches as a reason we are where we are with Tomlin.

And the Rooney’s won’t fire him for another reason. They are more proud of that, then they are there Super Bowl trophies. No kidding!

• Dislike 1

There is unrest with CMT, but I don’t see any change coming. This year he’ll get a mulligan because of the players lost and the amount of injuries.

10 hours ago, wareagleguy said:

There is unrest with CMT, but I don’t see any change coming. This year he’ll get a mulligan because of the players lost and the amount of injuries.

unfortunately. This was the year to see how they did w/ a good D, and Ben providing the offense, and then see if MT finds a way to screw it up. 

Now we have to wait til next year. I also think, on offense, that b/c of their cap, that they can't seem to figure out that Conner is not reliable bc of his injuries and they don't have a solid back like they used to w. Deangelo Williams. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Well it starts tonight hope Big Ben can stay healthy......................Ravens look very good:pcprobs:

And the Browns look . . . well, like the Browns! 🤣

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

Trounced the browns, always makes me happy when we do that!

Edited by wareagleguy
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, wareagleguy said:

Trounced the browns, always makes me happy when we do that!

Yep, As long as Ben is playing the Browns are toast. They can't beat him.

Now we need to start taking care of the Ravens...if we can beat them, then I will feel good we have a shot this year to go deep into playoffs...

Go STeelers....

• Like 2