Mea Culpa... I am at fault.

DKW 86

I posted a statement I heard from over the radio concerning Hannity and Marsh.

I made the assumption that I would be able to get a transcript later, (I may still) I may be proved wrong on that assumption.

I have tried from three different sources to get that transcript and it "appears" that I will not be able to get it.

I apologize for posting without a link here. I have corrected many in the past on this board. I have now done the same thing. I dont want to look hypocritical nor be faulted as unfair.

I still stand by my statements, even though they were said in anger, real, truthful anger, as Kerry made his anti-War statements. I am just embarassed to tell you that I cannot find a link for the transcripts of the exchange on the web at present.

I am truly sorry, Forgive me.

Heck, don't be hard on yourself like that. It stirs my compassion for the misled. *grin* I forgive you, and even if you could find the link, what difference would it make? For what it's worth, I believe you. Rules are for schoolkids anyway.

I'd rather reference my own opinion than some "spun" diatribe from a political pundit. This is the only link to my opinions.

However, I would suggest that M. Moore is almost as objective as Hannity. It amazes me that these guys make a killing by being political cheerleaders.

I posted a statement I heard from over the radio concerning Hannity and Marsh.

I made the assumption that I would be able to get a transcript later, (I may still) I may be proved wrong on that assumption.

I have tried from three different sources to get that transcript and it "appears" that I will not be able to get it.

I apologize for posting without a link here. I have corrected many in the past on this board. I have now done the same thing. I dont want to look hypocritical nor be faulted as unfair.

I still stand by my statements, even though they were said in anger, real, truthful anger, as Kerry made his anti-War statements. I am just embarassed to tell you that I cannot find a link for the transcripts of the exchange on the web at present.

I am truly sorry, Forgive me.

No apology needed, David. I heard the interview myself on Armed Forces Radio. I have sent out emails to several in the know acquaintances requesting the transcript. If and when I get something, I will post it as well.

Thanks, David. You've set a great example for the rest of us to follow. I realize that the rules were made with the football forum in mind but I think they should apply to all of the forums, especially this one, since so much opinion is bandied about as fact in many media sources.

Thanks again.

If this is the only mistake you have made today, You are in good shape. :D

No problem. I am more than happy to cut you some slack. Look at all you do for the board.

God Bless.

However, I would suggest that M. Moore is almost as objective as Hannity. It amazes me that these guys make a killing by being political cheerleaders.

Boy you wasted any amouont of intelligence you had left with that one. At least Hannity does the research and can back it up. MM does half the research and does that incorrectly. By even comparing the 2 you've shown your true pink colors. Now go and sue someone and leave us alone.

Archived