Has anyone else noticed...

Tiger Al

...that regular posters in the "Politically Speaking" forum almost always take 75% of the "Top 10 Posters Today" slots in that list?

:cheer:

Yeah, that's cool. At least we have people who for the most part try to inform themselves and decide what they believe and why.

But, I bet that changes a bit once the season gets going, especially as we lead up to the LSU game.

Well, that tells me that most posters are active in both the football forum AND the PS forum to varying degrees. I'm one exception, and I'm sure there are some others, who rarely posts in the FB forum, but many do both or more. It's a healthy site. Thanks go to you, David, you %*@#^!& republican!!! :D

Just goes show how well-rounded and diverse :au: nation is. I have a feeling that after Nov. 2, the trend will go back towards the football forum.

Well frankly Al, it wouldn't be nearly as interesting without folks like you and TexasTiger. I mean, we get ticked off at each other here and there, and we're all very passionate about our views...but that's what makes this forum so fun and so active. :grouphug:

Well frankly Al, it wouldn't be nearly as interesting without folks like you and TexasTiger. I mean, we get ticked off at each other here and there, and we're all very passionate about our views...but that's what makes this forum so fun and so active. :grouphug:

I used to lurk over at ITAT but never liked the discussions on the political board. The FB board was like all the others. (Not that there's anything WRONG with ITAT!!!)

Political discussion is better here, IMHO.

Thanks go to you, David, you %*@#^!& republican!!!

You're Welcome, you @#$%^&* Democrat!!! :lol:

Well, this is our board. It is not really mine. It belongs to all the :au: Family.

Archived