Tigers in the NFL Draft

auburn4ever

I can see Fairley, Cam, and Darvin leaving early, although I'd think it's more likely they all come back. If I had to pick one most likely to leave, imo it's Fairley.

Only guy to leave early more than likely is fairley.  Qb and wr are stacked in this draft darvin and cam stay and help each other get bigger checks next year in the draft.

I agree with Fairley leaving especially with some predictions of him goin as high as 6th pick. A couple weeks ago I would have said there was no way Cam would leave early but with all of this accusations and slander I could not blame him in goin early

Another thing to consider is the NFL's potential lockout next year. If a new bargaining agreement isn't reached, I doubt anyone would leave college early for the NFL.

I honestly can not see Adams leaving this year. The WR class is just TOO stacked for him to come out not to mention he is still very underrated.

When you hear the top WR's in College Football ... Adams doesn't even come up (which is wrong).

Fairley has the best chance of coming out but will he? It's probably best for him to enter the draft but for all we know he might really love Auburn and this team and wants to come back to help the team either win a national championship or repeat.

I honestly can not see Adams leaving this year. The WR class is just TOO stacked for him to come out not to mention he is still very underrated.

When you hear the top WR's in College Football ... Adams doesn't even come up (which is wrong).

Fairley has the best chance of coming out but will he? It's probably best for him to enter the draft but for all we know he might really love Auburn and this team and wants to come back to help the team either win a national championship or repeat.

I agree tgrogan its more pub than ability that keeps darvin from being mentioned as a top wr.

Another thing to consider is the NFL's potential lockout next year. If a new bargaining agreement isn't reached, I doubt anyone would leave college early for the NFL.

From what I understand, the agents they sign with will pay them until they actually join the team.  The lockout will not have as big of an effect as most assume.

the only way darvin leaves is for the little money he will get in the 6th round. since he has children to take care of but i think he comes back.

Early in the year i thought newton would be back cause of all the great pro style QBS in this class but i think he leaves just dont see him comin back to a rebuilt OLINE

As good as cam has been I don't think the nfl would draft him over luck, mallett, or even locker this year. I don't think he is looking to be the 4th qb taken. Also its not all about that one check the key is to play the long game and maximize earning potential. He is a physical freak at any level but the passing game needs to develop more. He can't just out athlete everyone at the next level mike vick learned that the hard way and has since developed more as a passer.

Wade Christopher will be the number one pick in the draft.

:beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

Oh, I thought we were talking about other than him  :laugh:

id bet money cam stays

me too. i thought i remember a quote from him before the season saying that he wouldnt go to the NFL after his first year if he had the chance. Maybe i just dreamed that i was in the interview saying that about myself. I dont remember

id bet money cam stays

me too. i thought i remember a quote from him before the season saying that he wouldnt go to the NFL after his first year if he had the chance. Maybe i just dreamed that i was in the interview saying that about myself. I dont remember

I would take that bet and I'll even give you 2 to 1.

Archived