The Next Shoe Dropping

87aubie

Sorry, I don't buy for one second that ESPN is trying to royally screw Cam Newton's life (and hurt AU in the process) so that TCU can play in the Champ game.   It's too far-fetched to believe as well as making little sense.

It did happen in 2004.  Does the name The Citadel ring a bell?  That's all the gameday crew talked about after AU beat TN in the SECCG. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It did happen in 2004.  Does the name The Citadel ring a bell?  That's all the gameday crew talked about after AU beat TN in the SECCG. 

I think our ranking at the start of 2004 had more to do with how that year ended. 

I think our ranking at the start of 2004 had more to do with how that year ended. 

And where did we start 2010? If Oregon and Auburn would generate more ratings? why are they all over them to be in the NC game?

AtlantaAU and AUFan21, we obviously have different opinions on ESPN at this moment.  Nothing I can say will change your mind and nothing you can say will change mine.  We will just have to settle on a different opinion.

Feel PM me if y'all want to discuss this more.

Archived