Apparently the Miss State coaches hold Cam's eligibility in their hands...

AUTigergrad08

It's driving me crazy that that all these "journalists" keep treating this as new news, when anybody in their right mind knows these convos between MSU coaches and the NCAA took place several months ago. So no, MSU coaches do not hold AU's season or Cam's eligibility in their hands.

It's driving me crazy that that all these "journalists" keep treating this as new news, when anybody in their right mind knows these convos between MSU coaches and the NCAA took place several months ago. So no, MSU coaches do not hold AU's season or Cam's eligibility in their hands.

Well, I'm just sharing this article.  While I don't agree, it makes a valid point just like in a court of law.  If one person says something, you can dismiss it.  If another person says something, you may dismiss it.  But, when several "witnesses" say something, it's more or less incriminating and raises something to consider.  This may be just simply a smear campaign and that's what my thoughts are with half truths sprinkled in amongst several lies.  But, again this is all too convenient for Miss State.  And, in my opinion, Bell, Bond, and Rogers have ruined whatever credibility they had.  Who in their right mind would ever do business with any of them again? 

I think Rogers is lying. After I read that story about how he pursued and pushed and manipulated his way into that other kid's recruitment....I think he initially did the same thing with Cam and Cecil. I think he was too overbearing, and he ran the Newtons off because they didn't want to be run over by him. I also think he worked the deal on his own and thought he could push Cecil into going along with it.

:believe:

After actually reading his article, I find it comical that anyone would even consider believing Rogers at this point. Seeing some of Rogers' statements in print actually made me chuckle at how ridiculous he sounds.

Maybe after Bell, he can also get a crack dealer from the corner and his bookie to corroborate his story so that it can't be viewed as anything but true =/

Well, I'm just sharing this article.  While I don't agree, it makes a valid point just like in a court of law.  If one person says something, you can dismiss it.  If another person says something, you may dismiss it.  But, when several "witnesses" say something, it's more or less incriminating and raises something to consider.  This may be just simply a smear campaign and that's what my thoughts are with half truths sprinkled in amongst several lies.  But, again this is all too convenient for Miss State.  And, in my opinion, Bell, Bond, and Rogers have ruined whatever credibility they had.  Who in their right mind would ever do business with any of them again? 

I'm not irritated that you shared it, i'm just bothered that these parasites sensationalize the way they do. I didn't know who most of the journalists were before this story broke.

I really would love to hear something from the MODS, I respect most everyone who post on this site but I guess I'm tired of rehashing the same thing over and over. If there is any truth to the fact that we are supposedly going to fight back today or soon I would love to have it confirmed by a Mod that is actually in the know. We all assume that Auburn had all this information back in December but how do we know that?? Could it be because that is what we want to believe? I would love to feel secure in knowing AU has had all the facts and knows beyond doubt that Cam is in the clear but do they, and if so how do we know? I love AU but I'm have a very uneasy feeling that our best maybe that Cam is ineligible, and our worse we paid for his services. IF a Mod has any real info I would love to hear it. The silence lately is really getting old.

After actually reading his article, I find it comical that anyone would even consider beliving Rogers at this point.  Seeing some of Rogers' statements in print actually made me chuckle at how ridiculous he sounds.

Maybe after Bell, he can also get a crack dealer from the corner and his bookie to corroborate his story so that it can't be viewed as anything but true =/

That's the comical thing here.  How in the world does anyone in Roger's, Bond's, or even Bell's position ever expect to be in a good, business position again?   Regardless of whether the allegations are true or not, and many non AU fans are now calling them "facts", I don't see how any of these three men could ever get past this.  It's almost as damaging just to be associated with this story in my opinion.  

I really would love to hear something from the MODS, I respect most everyone who post on this site but I guess I'm tired of rehashing the same thing over and over. If there is any truth to the fact that we are supposedly going to fight back today or soon I would love to have it confirmed by a Mod that is actually in the know. We all assume that Auburn had all this information back in December but how do we know that?? Could it be because that is what we want to believe? I would love to feel secure in knowing AU has had all the facts and knows beyond doubt that Cam is in the clear but do they, and if so how do we know? I love AU but I'm have a very uneasy feeling that our best maybe that Cam is ineligible, and our worse we paid for his services. IF a Mod has any real info I would love to hear it. The silence lately is really getting old.

There is a rumor floating around now that AU has paid for his services and it is going to hit the press around 1 p.m. ET or Central not sure which.  I didn't make that rumor up.  It's one of those, "this guy has a source who is very accurate about these things" type rumors and that "a member of AU's coaching staff is invovled". 

I don't believe this by any means, but that's the latest from what I've heard.

There is a rumor floating around now that AU has paid for his services and it is going to hit the press around 1 p.m. ET or Central not sure which.  I didn't make that rumor up.  It's one of those, "this guy has a source who is very accurate about these things" type rumors and that "a member of AU's coaching staff is invovled". 

I'm calling BS on this one!!!!

I'm calling BS on this one!!!!

I sure hope it's false!

This was going around last night on Rivals I didn't put much stock in it, He was claiming that Trooper is the coach that supposedly got him the cash. I totally agree with the BS call on this one, the guy seemed to have no credibility, more of a flamer. But again this would be a great time for some sort of accurate report from the Mods.

Okay family, I stand behind Auburn and ALL of the student-athletes. I am concerned just as much as anyone here but, IMHO I see no evidence of our wrongdoing or Mr. Newtons, other than Mr. Rodgers story flip flopping from day to day, there is no proof and I do believe that if there were concerns with the NCAA, Cam would not be playing, IE...North Carolina, Alabama etc.... this season. I have complete faith in our athletic department and all of our coaches decision making abilitiesI love our university and will not allow myself to get caught up in he say/ she say remarks and I hope and pray that everyone here will support Auburn with every ounce of positive energy they have . Let's go whip some Bulldogs and go Elephant hunting for Thanksgiving.... WAR EAGLE !!!!

Okay family, I stand behind Auburn and ALL of the student-athletes. I am concerned just as much as anyone here but, IMHO I see no evidence of our wrongdoing or Mr. Newtons, other than Mr. Rodgers story flip flopping from day to day, there is no proof and I do believe that if there were concerns with the NCAA, Cam would not be playing, IE...North Carolina, Alabama etc.... this season. I have complete faith in our athletic department and all of our coaches decision making abilitiesI love our university and will not allow myself to get caught up in he say/ she say remarks and I hope and pray that everyone here will support Auburn with every ounce of positive energy they have . Let's go whip some Bulldogs and go Elephant hunting for Thanksgiving.... WAR EAGLE !!!!

The blue hurt my eyes trying to read it.

That's not true. First of all, just because other people say something happened to corroborate other testimony, it doesn't mean it's true. A court must first determine if the majority party has any reason to conspire against the contradicting testimony. It's not as simple as the word of three people against the word of one.

Second of all, I question your motives. Where did you come up with garbage like "There is a rumor floating around now that AU has paid for his services and it is going to hit the press around 1 p.m. ET or Central not sure which.  I didn't make that rumor up. "??????????

Your motives are really questionable, and of course you're not going to say who your source is. You're just being an immature troll.  

That's not true. First of all, just because other people say something happened to corroborate other testimony, it doesn't mean it's true. A court must first determine if the majority party has any reason to conspire against the contradicting testimony. It's not as simple as the word of three people against the word of one.

I never once said anything of what you're talking about.  What I said is having many witnesses is hard to ignore in a court of law.  That was it. 

Second of all, I question your motives. Where did you come up with garbage like "There is a rumor floating around now that AU has paid for his services and it is going to hit the press around 1 p.m. ET or Central not sure which.  I didn't make that rumor up. "??????????

You question my motives?  Well, let me tell you this, unlike many others, I went to Auburn and proudly graduated with honors and bleed orange and blue.  So, you can rest assured that I'm all for AU succeeding and coming through this.  And, to answer your last question from an "insider" on another board.

Your motives are really questionable, and of course you're not going to say who your source is. You're just being an immature troll.  

There's no reason for this.  We're all flustered about the events happening, but no reason to jump down my throat.

I know, I didn't realize it would be so " NEON''

The blue hurt my eyes trying to read it.

Archived