Good news for my family - NOT CAM RELATED.

AUDADX3

My third and youngest child just found out today that she has been accepted to Auburn and she is EXCITED. Her brother will graduate from AU in December and her sister is in her second year. So, I may have to change my user name to AUDADX3 but I'm the same guy that has been here since January. See you at the game tomorrow and WAR EAGLE.

:we:  :we:  :we: 

Thanks guys! We are all pretty fired up.

Hey Bird (or other mod), how do I change my user name to AUDADX3 or does a mod have to do it? I went to my profile settings but didn't see an option. Can you change my name without me losing my post count?

Thanks and WAR EAGLE.

Congrats AU Dad. You must be a very sensible person. You managed to raise three without one rebelling and wanting to go to Bama. You can teach us about your yen like patience after the season.

War Eagle

SWestbrook. You will have to take Freshman composition as part of your core curriculum your first year. Pay very close attention. And, congrats to you as well.

Congratulations!!!

My younger son just got accepted too!

And his older brother graduates this fall, so at least I will avoid the double whammy of having twon there at once.

Congrats AUDadX2......it's a wonderful feeling to receive that notice.  Received my acceptance a few days before the Bama game 35 years ago and put me on cloud 9.  Made me scream that much louder at the game !!!

WAR EAGLE !

Archived