Boise vs. Fresno St.

gAUlf

If i were Boise I would just go deep everytime...by the way those jerseys maybe easier to see on tv but they remind me of a flinstones pushpop.

I think it with the flintstones pushpop! Seriously, if Fresno had any kind of offense, this would be a blowout for them. I really hope we get them in the national championship. We'll wipe the floor with them

Are you frigging kidding me.  Why didn't they just give Boise the touchdown?  That was ridiculous.  Three BS calls in the last six plays of the half for Boise.  I guess the MWC does not want to take a chance on them getting knocked out of the BCS. 

WOW This is a great Boise team. I tell you, I've seen AU, UA, LSU, Arky, USCe, etc. play, NO ONE has such a great d-line as Boise. And playing teams like Fresno State every week. Now that's tough.

Why is everyone saying Moore is so great? I've seen him throw at least 5 absolutely TERRIBLE throws. I swear, stick Neil Caudle at Boise and he has more td passes than Moore. Not saying Neil is bad at all btw.

Fresno stinks....i thought they were better than they have shown tonight

• 2 weeks later...

Boise is gonna have their little magical season against high school teams ended next week when they have to play Nevada. Its all over for them next week.

Yep ... you called that one.  :bow:

Archived