Frost is ALL IN

aun

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either way that would mean inorder for the coaches to take him they would have to give up a chance at someone else on signing day.

Could he not pull out of school and go to UM.Does EE mean the same thing as a LOI?

No. It means Electrical Engineering.

I just got on here and starting reading this thread....And I can assure you all Kris Frost has a scholarship offer. I never knew what all the hoopla was about anyway. Kris is and has been very close to our coaching staff all the way back to Big Cat. Yeah, his childhood favorite was Michigan, but over and over again he said the family atmosphere at AU and the coaches were better than anywhere he'd seen. He's talked to our coaches regularly and any agreement the recruiting sites are concerned about between them is ridiculous. Kris Frost is an Auburn Tiger.

Could he not pull out of school and go to UM.Does EE mean the same thing as a LOI?

From what I understand, once you enroll in school and start attending classes, you are committed to that school and cannot leave without taking a year off.

Jamie Newberg just tweeted that he just spoke to Kris Frost and he was going to contact the Auburn staff very soon and that this one could be up to the head coach.

Guys, either Frost is committed or he isn't. Whatever Bryan Matthews, Jeff Lee or any of the Auburn recruiting writers say isn't going to make any difference. This is really between Frost and the coaches. Frost seems to believe he has an offer, but I think it's telling that ST said "Auburn may still have room for Frost" and now all the recruiting sites are taking a wait-and-see approach with him (as far as I can tell). It's even interesting that Frost himself said he wasn't worried about his commitment and that it "would all work out." And Frost and his parents said Auburn was the final decision and "they would do what it took to get him there." To me, that sounds like there is SOME confusion there, whatever it is. I hope we take him too, he's a heck of a player and so far has been my favorite to watch commit. We'll just have to see what happens.

i believe he said "good chance" not "may"

Frost could flip easily if he likes the the new hire at UM.

He's an EE. They would have to hire someone tomorrow, and that coach would have to talk to him immediately.

Longshot

Heh, I've seen this acronym several times today, and I've been thinking "So, does that mean UM doesn't have an Electrical Engineering program then?"  I just now realized you guys meant Early Enrollee, even though I knew he had already graduated HS.  :-[

Can somebody get me some contact info on this Bryan Matthews please.

The Coaches are busy right now.

Guys, either Frost is committed or he isn't. Whatever Bryan Matthews, Jeff Lee or any of the Auburn recruiting writers say isn't going to make any difference. This is really between Frost and the coaches. Frost seems to believe he has an offer, but I think it's telling that ST said "Auburn may still have room for Frost" and now all the recruiting sites are taking a wait-and-see approach with him (as far as I can tell). It's even interesting that Frost himself said he wasn't worried about his commitment and that it "would all work out." And Frost and his parents said Auburn was the final decision and "they would do what it took to get him there." To me, that sounds like there is SOME confusion there, whatever it is. I hope we take him too, he's a heck of a player and so far has been my favorite to watch commit. We'll just have to see what happens.

i believe he said "good chance" not "may"

True, he did, but he still didn't say Frost absolutely had a spot. That's all I'm saying. And when someone tweeted ST to ask why Matthews said there was no room for Frost, ST said "quite a few silents."

Can somebody get me some contact info on this Bryan Matthews please.

The Coaches are busy right now.

BMatt247 that's his twitter handle.

If the michigan rivals article was right, I don't understand why KF said he was supposed to be coming in as a WR so it wouldn't be a problem. That sounds like the coaches would be saying that they have their LBs. That may mean we got a higher on the board LB as a silent commit.

:laugh::pcprobs:

LOL, yeah, me too. I didn't realize it was early enrollee...

If the michigan rivals article was right, I don't understand why KF said he was supposed to be coming in as a WR so it wouldn't be a problem. That sounds like the coaches would be saying that they have their LBs. That may mean we got a big silent LB.

Everybody's been thinking we were done with LB. But on TV, Frost said he'd start at WR but would eventually move to LB.

:laugh::pcprobs:

LOL, yeah, me too. I didn't realize it was early enrollee...

Thought you were joshin' me  :-[

I just got on here and starting reading this thread....And I can assure you all Kris Frost has a scholarship offer. I never knew what all the hoopla was about anyway. Kris is and has been very close to our coaching staff all the way back to Big Cat. Yeah, his childhood favorite was Michigan, but over and over again he said the family atmosphere at AU and the coaches were better than anywhere he'd seen. He's talked to our coaches regularly and any agreement the recruiting sites are concerned about between them is ridiculous. Kris Frost is an Auburn Tiger.

Guys, the Mayor has spoken! why is this continuing on and on?

If the michigan rivals article was right, I don't understand why KF said he was supposed to be coming in as a WR so it wouldn't be a problem. That sounds like the coaches would be saying that they have their LBs. That may mean we got a big silent LB.

Everybody's been thinking we were done with LB. But on TV, Frost said he'd start at WR but would eventually move to LB.

We are sitting better at WR than LB.

We are sitting better at WR than LB.

I think we're sitting better at both of those positions than at some other ones. Part of why I was so surprised when Frost committed to us.

Am I wrong but by my count Frost would give us 18 which and we should finish with Westerman, Florence, Roberson, Huggins/Mason, Wright, Drew? For us not have room for Frost we would have to have a big name and signing day suprise that most aren't aware of right?

If the michigan rivals article was right, I don't understand why KF said he was supposed to be coming in as a WR so it wouldn't be a problem. That sounds like the coaches would be saying that they have their LBs. That may mean we got a higher on the board LB as a silent commit.

Calloway??  I think they both get their opportunities on O but end up on D. 

Guys, the Mayor has spoken! why is this continuing on and on?

People don't pay attention to me anymore... :'(

Lol...Don't worry we do...Just too much conflicting information at this point. ESPN's Jamie Newberg tweeted earlier about speaking with Kris Frost and made it sound like Frost may have acknowledged there may be a problem with the numbers.

Archived