Frost is ALL IN

aun

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, there is nothing to this. Mayor and many others have said he will be at AU and he will be. The coaches have a lot going on right now and my guess are not pleased with Bryan Matthews. If Mr Beach is asking for Matthews contact info, then that should tell you something. They are trying to seal the deal with an elite prospect today

I just got on here and starting reading this thread....And I can assure you all Kris Frost has a scholarship offer. I never knew what all the hoopla was about anyway. Kris is and has been very close to our coaching staff all the way back to Big Cat. Yeah, his childhood favorite was Michigan, but over and over again he said the family atmosphere at AU and the coaches were better than anywhere he'd seen. He's talked to our coaches regularly and any agreement the recruiting sites are concerned about between them is ridiculous. Kris Frost is an Auburn Tiger.

Guys, the Mayor has spoken! why is this continuing on and on?

People don't pay attention to me anymore... :'(

I do Mayor but your like a stranger on here now... :laugh:   I feel good about KF because of your input and because Kiehl's Dad is about to go off on BM  :thumbsup:

Could he not pull out of school and go to UM.Does EE mean the same thing as a LOI?

It is my understanding, corect me if I am wrong, if he attends class at Auburn on Monday and then leaves he would have to sit out a year like a transfer.

:we:

Look for Bryan Matthews to lose his job in the Athletics Department very soon. Actually, he might know full well that he wasn't going to keep that job for much longer, which is why he didn't mind burning his bridges in order to boost his other career. :dunno:

BM works for the Auburn athletic dept??  I thought he just worked with PM at AuburnUndercover....

Can somebody get me some contact info on this Bryan Matthews please.

The Coaches are busy right now.

Dad is the coolest!  

I just wish he and CCL had taken a dive and let the Westermans win one game of spades.

Lets just hope for our sake and Kris Frost's sake this all is resolved quickly. He is really high on my wishlist, he has a tremendous upside and seems to be a good kid.

Lol...Don't worry we do...Just too much conflicting information at this point. ESPN's Jamie Newberg tweeted earlier about speaking with Kris Frost and made it sound like Frost may have acknowledged there may be a problem with the numbers.

I think they're freaking him out. I think so many people "thought" he was going to Michigan and when he picked AU he had 19 questions about whether or not he had an offer....He was prolly like "Well dang, maybe I don't." That's my postulation on the situation.  :laugh: In all seriousness, just using common sense....Does anybody really think we WOULDN'T make room for Kris Frost? He's a monster. Good enough to play D1 on either side of the ball. We're making room for him folks.

Could he not pull out of school and go to UM.Does EE mean the same thing as a LOI?

It is my understanding, corect me if I am wrong, if he attends class at Auburn on Monday and then leaves he would have to sit out a year like a transfer.

I don't think that's true because he can't officially sign an LOI until signing day.  For early EE's, they have to sign something so their scholly will pay for the Spring but it's not a LOI.

Lol...Don't worry we do...Just too much conflicting information at this point. ESPN's Jamie Newberg tweeted earlier about speaking with Kris Frost and made it sound like Frost may have acknowledged there may be a problem with the numbers.

I think they're freaking him out. I think so many people "thought" he was going to Michigan and when he picked AU he had 19 questions about whether or not he had an offer....He was prolly like "Well dang, maybe I don't." That's my postulation on the situation.  :laugh: In all seriousness, just using common sense....Does anybody really think we WOULDN'T make room for Kris Frost? He's a monster. Good enough to play D1 on either side of the ball. We're making room for him folks.

True he could have been asked about the rumor going around and Frost may have simply responded with somethng like I dont know maybe I need to call Coach and make sure and he ran with it from there.

ee = early enrollee - this means he enters school in January and can participate in spring drills.  Yes this also means that if he transfers after starting classes the transfer rules would be in effect.

LOI = Letter of Intent - This means he has legally committed to that school.  In this case also, the player is bound by the transfer rules even though he is not actually enrolled in school yet.  

I am now officially done with this thread enough credible people have spoken, Mayor, Jonesy and Dad that is all I need as well as my own common sense that no way does AU turn away a Kris Frost. The rest of utes can debate, worry and wonder. As of today Mathews is no longer part of my family at AU. WDE!!!!

Thank you Jonesy, Mayor and Dad.

ee = early enrollee - this means he enters school in January and can participate in spring drills.  Yes this also means that if he transfers after starting classes the transfer rules would be in effect.

LOI = Letter of Intent - This means he has legally committed to that school.  In this case also, the player is bound by the transfer rules even though he is not actually enrolled in school yet.  

Thanks that clears that up.

I'm not sure who you are  ;) but I agree 100% with you. 

I am now officially done with this thread enough credible people have spoken, Mayor, Jonesy and Dad that is all I need as well as my own common sense that no way does AU turn away a Kris Frost. The rest of utes can debate, worry and wonder. As of today Mathews is no longer part of my family at AU. WDE!!!!

Thank you Jonesy, Mayor and Dad.

Um...What.......I'm not credible?  :dunno:    :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I had figured that with Frost being an early enrollee, that all of this would have to be solved by Monday (I'd just keep an I out for him around campus).  Then I get a text from the University telling me class is canceled 'cause it might snow.  We may never know...  :banghead:

I had figured that with Frost being an early enrollee, that all of this would have to be solved by Monday (I'd just keep an I out for him around campus).  Then I get a text from the University telling me class is canceled 'cause it might snow.  We may never know...  :banghead:

Auburn and Mother Nature will do anything to get a recruit huh?  ;) Wait until some of these "idiot journalist" get a hold of this one. I can see it now.

Lol, it may snow, so I hope you can find something going on Monday

Yeah, it sounds like the weather will have us couped up inside all day.  I wonder if there'll be anything good on TV to watch.

Archived