Welcome Cyrus Kouandjio

Tiger Growlin

Regardless of the chatter, if he makes it to auburn then it's good for us. The visit will go great and then it is time to listen to the internet chatter for how he feels having seen the greener grass on the other side ;)  I guess my point is that him visiting will only make things better.

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently his facebook status says "Cyrus K. is on the way to Auburn." Read it on another message board.

I hope this means that he is signing to play for us on Wednesday...but it may mean he is on his way for his official visit which is this weekend.  Anyone know the real meaning?   :)

Apparently his facebook status says "Cyrus K. is on the way to Auburn." Read it on another message board.

I hope this means that he is signing to play for us on Wednesday...but it may mean he is on his way for his official visit which is this weekend.  Anyone know the real meaning?   :)

Today is the day he starts his official visit.

Regardless of the chatter, if he makes it to auburn then it's good for us. The visit will go great and then it is time to listen to the internet chatter for how he feels having seen the greener grass on the other side ;)  I guess my point is that him visiting will only make things better.

I couldn't agree more.  CJ coming to Auburn would be a great and it would probably be great for him too but if on the off chance some other place is better for him then I can understand.  I won't like it but I'll understand.

I would assume that is in reference to his attending his scheduled visit and not his intent to commit.

But I hope he does the same post in a couple of days, then he is ours!

Bingo.

Guest tdub4au

Wasn't mini-me supposed to have an in-home with Cyrus this afternoon? Two things come to my mind... Either Cyrus said don't bother and cancelled or saban came by but from the facebook post if saban did come by he definitely failed on persuading him not to visit... Which to me would look pretty good for us

Wasn't mini-me supposed to have an in-home with Cyrus this afternoon? Two things come to my mind... Either Cyrus said don't bother and cancelled or saban came by but from the facebook post if saban did come by he definitely failed on persuading him not to visit... Which to me would look pretty good for us

Last night or yesterday afternoon. 

It was last night...

Guest tdub4au
:laugh: my bad guys I never read that it happened yesterday apparently everybody else did but did anybody say how it went? I mean he is still visiting so thats a plus

:laugh: my bad guys I never read that it happened yesterday apparently everybody else did but did anybody say how it went? I mean he is still visiting so thats a plus

CK sat on Saban and Terry just finished filing a missing persons report.

It didn't start out well.  Weeman hit his head on the doorknob walking in.  He then threw a temper tantrum and it went downhill from there.  

It didn't start out well.  Weeman hit his head on the doorknob walking in.  He then threw a temper tantrum and it went downhill from there.  

hit his head on the doorknob, that's great!! :laugh:

Archived