Welcome Cyrus Kouandjio

Tiger Growlin

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we just need to tell him if he comes to auburn he will be part of the best OL class in the history of NCAAF recruiting. The top two tackles, top center, top ten guards. This will have even SEC defenses scared. :aufb:

we got the top TEN guards! wow!!! :laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup:

I think we just need to tell him if he comes to auburn he will be part of the best OL class in the history of NCAAF recruiting. The top two tackles, top center, top ten guards. This will have even SEC defenses scared. :aufb:

we got the top TEN guards! wow!!! :laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup:

:laugh:  That's impressive.  It may be overkill on the guards though.  :dunno:

Win Lose Or Draw. I've learned never to under estimate our coaching staff with recruiting. They have and will continue to do an excellent job.

I also would like to get him, but I don't think we have much of a chance.  Playing along side his brother and the ease with which his parents will be able to see them both at the same time is a lot to overcome.

There was an interesting comment made by Jake Holland's dad last not on the bunker.  My friend has a membership there and told me about it.  Mr. Holland said that we would land 1 of Cyrus or Collins.  I found that pretty comforting to hear if you know what I mean  ;)

I got ST's retweet that bama and New Mexico are visiting him tonight. Hope they don't try and convince him not to visit.

Plus, he's already got the nickname bug C from the AU fanbase, right??

I got ST's retweet that bama and New Mexico are visiting him tonight.  Hope they don't try and convince him not to visit.

of course they'll try to talk him out of visiting, but that won't stop him

I got ST's retweet that bama and New Mexico are visiting him tonight.  Hope they don't try and convince him not to visit.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

of course they'll try to talk him out of visiting, but that won't stop him

Lol, guess I should have said I hope they don't talk him out of visiting.  If they don't even try, I would question their sanity  ;D

are they going to visit at the same time...that would be awesome.

are they going to visit at the same time...that would be awesome.

I can hear Bama's coaches now -- "So what is a 'New' Mexican anyways?"

Mike Ferrell said that he thinks Cyrus K had an issue with the Iowa weather. If it's true that he doesn't want to compete with his big brother for a starting spot then Auburn is sitting pretty. Of Cyrus' top 3, Auburn is the only one I've not heard negative thing's about.

Mike Ferrell said that he thinks Cyrus K had an issue with the Iowa weather. If it's true that he doesn't want to compete with his big brother for a starting spot then Auburn is sitting pretty. Of Cyrus' top 3, Auburn is the only one I've not heard negative thing's about.

^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^

I'm not sure if Cyrus has said negative things about any of the schools he's visited or interested in. He seems like a nice fella, so I doubt he would say anything negatively about a university.

Well I "think" that saban is going to try to get him to not visit AU. If he visits, there may be more truth to this than we realize. I'm meaning that if he visits then he might not be a lock to bama as some have said.

I heard he didn't want to have brownish, dark colored urine, so Iowa is out of the mix! :laugh:

Saban will bring his enrollment paper with him tonight.

I for one think it's a long shot to get this guy, but, in the event that he does sign with AU, can you imagine the screams of "AU's cheating" coming from Turdville? It's turning out to be quite an outstanding class, and adding C would just be awesome for AU. However, I am sorry we are not getting Ray Drew. I wonder what happened? It seemed for weeks everyone was saying that while it may be close, he was leaning AU, and now AU's completely out of it and it looks like he's going to thUGA. Speaking of recruiting classes, this may be what keeps Richt in GA longer than most expect. They seem to be having a good year.  

Archived