Welcome Cyrus Kouandjio

Tiger Growlin

:laugh: my bad guys I never read that it happened yesterday apparently everybody else did but did anybody say how it went? I mean he is still visiting so thats a plus

It didn't start out well.  Weeman hit his head on the doorknob walking in.  He then threw a temper tantrum and it went downhill from there.  

Hahaha. Glad to see other people out there have senses of humor like mine

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Cyrus made his Facebook status, look at what an Alabama fan responded with:

20tq7bq.png

Do people not realize how damaging their comments on Facebook are?? Good lord. I hope the NCAA requires all prospective student athletes to shut their Facebook/social media sites down soon. When death threats and accusations of illegal stuff are going on its time they do something.

Edit: not trying to help bammer out... Just sayin every fan base has these types of people

After Cyrus made his Facebook status, look at what an Alabama fan responded with:

20tq7bq.png

Do people not realize how damaging their comments on Facebook are?? Good lord. I hope the NCAA requires all prospective student athletes to shut their Facebook/social media sites down soon. When death threats and accusations of illegal stuff are going on its time they do something.

I dont agree with doing it at all but i dont think it hurts that much. If I was being recruited what random people say on my facebook wouldnt effect my decision at all.

:laugh: my bad guys I never read that it happened yesterday apparently everybody else did but did anybody say how it went? I mean he is still visiting so thats a plus

It didn't start out well.  Weeman hit his head on the doorknob walking in.  He then threw a temper tantrum and it went downhill from there.  

He proceeded to show his temper when he couldn't see over the table during dinner, made for tough conversation. Fortunately for him, they had a few thick stuffed pillows to sit on.

I can't see the image because I'm at work... anyone care to summarize the gist of the post?

Some Bama fan saying they dont need him anyway b/c they already have his big brother.

20tq7bq.png

I dont agree with doing it at all but i dont think it hurts that much. If I was being recruited what random people say on my facebook wouldnt effect my decision at all.

It directly affected CJ Johnson's decision. I think the thread is still pinned to the top of the board... I'm on my phone it's hard to go see while keeping this message up

edit: http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=30224.0

STOP athletes from having a facebook page? Really??? There is a risk for anyone that comes with a facebook page. What now, recruits can't have phones because someone might call them with an ugly message? They deserve freedom not to be locked up because the public is stupid. I can't believe they would ever outlaw a kid from social networking. That's starting a dangerous precedence there.

He put "auburn" in lower case.  AU's chances just went from 40% to 31%.  If he actually does make the trip to Auburn then that would put AU's chances at 58.6%

He put "auburn" in lower case.  AU's chances just went from 40% to 31%.  If he actually does make the trip to Auburn then that would put AU's chances at 58.6%

What??

No, he's already heading to Auburn.

20tq7bq.png

And this is why we are Auburn family and not UA fans. But with that said, I am sure there might be some ridiculous Auburn fan that might post that, but no where near as many Bama fans.

Threw a temper tantrum?  Spanky?   I can't believe it!

\/   \/   \/   \/   \/

STOP athletes from having a facebook page? Really??? There is a risk for anyone that comes with a facebook page. What now, recruits can't have phones because someone might call them with an ugly message? They deserve freedom not to be locked up because the public is stupid. I can't believe they would ever outlaw a kid from social networking. That's starting a dangerous precedence there.

Didnt mean to step on your toes. Maybe my comment was a little extreme.. Just sayin it's getting out of hand.

Anyway, hope CK has an AUsome visit this weekend.

Didnt mean to step on your toes. Maybe my comment was a little extreme.. Just sayin it's getting out of hand.

Anyway, hope CK has an AUsome visit this weekend.

Well I am called Sparkey for a reason, and I apologize for my outburst. I teach NCAA athletes all the time in college. I see how much they lose already. They gain a whole lot, but I don't want it to be a bad thing that they are a recruit. I hope his visit goes great too. If Cyrus did come out to Auburn, it is down right scary to think about the offensive line coming our way.

If we can steal BUG C,this may make this the best class since,,,,,,last year :laugh:

:laugh:

I'm sure Cyrus K will read through the history of this so he's not in any way offended .... All he needs to do is use the search function for 'Bug C'!  :laugh: :laugh:

20tq7bq.png

what was his status?

Something like: Cyrus K on the way ... to auburn.

Archived