Welcome Cyrus Kouandjio

Tiger Growlin

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Cyrus made his Facebook status, look at what an Alabama fan responded with:

20tq7bq.png

what was his status?

Something like: Cyrus K on the way ... to auburn.

Well at least they didn't wish injury and death on him yet like they did calloway.

After Cyrus made his Facebook status, look at what an Alabama fan responded with:

20tq7bq.png

what was his status?

Well at least they didn't wish injury and death on him yet like they did calloway.

Yep -- downright civilized of them.  :laugh:

20tq7bq.png

what was his status?

Yep -- downright civilized of them.  :laugh:

For bammers that is downright polite

CK will almost be lock for a Tackle spot if he commit to us.  Pretty tempting offer to start for a National Championship team straight out college if you ask me. :wareagle:

Wow, some of you guys just need to chill, recruiting isn't everything!

Signed,

Tommy Tuberville

Jeff Lebo

:laugh:That's funny AC ;D

Priceless!   Those days are OVER baby!   AU is on the map for the TOP talent.   Come on CK and help us win the next NC!

CK will almost be lock for a Tackle spot if he commit to us.  Pretty tempting offer to start for a National Championship team straight out college if you ask me. :wareagle:

i bet he redshirts next year.

Don't be so sure of that.

I think so too. He's raw and needs more muscle. After a RS year, he'll be an animal on the OL

He would benefit from a redshirt year, but I think he is talented enough to play.

I hope he starts - plan on him being in the League after 3 years with Coach Grimes and Yoxercizing!

know way he redshirts. he starts.

doubt it, it will beat tough to be out moseley and green for a tackle spot next year. his high school offense is almost exclusively I formation running the ball http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-mbpteGl70, and he'll need a year to improve his pass blocking skills and get used to sec defensive ends.

but he will be a starter as a redshirt freshman and a beast at that, i think.

:wareagle:

IMO, the thing we need to realize is that CK is a brilliant kid with solid counsel. His maturity is what sets him apart. His selection of Auburn will be based on a long, careful consideration. CK, AU is the best fit for you because it will allow you the opportunity to start immediately for the BSC National champions under the tutelage of the best OL coach in the land. You will be in a great environment where Family and Friendship are the core of our Values. AU will provide you with all the tools you need to advance in Football and in Life. It's not just about football at AU, its about FAMILY. ALL IN means full commitment to our family and We love our family through thick and thin. Ask CAM!

i know my grammer, punctuation, are not always on target and my use of the shift key is just laziness. but i used "know" for "no". thats just embarrasing. and thanks to pram92 i cannot totally hide the evidence.

i know my grammer, punctuation, are not always on target and my use of the shift key is just laziness. but i used "know" for "no". thats just embarrasing. and thanks to pram92 i cannot totally hide the evidence.

You also used "grammer" instead of grammar, but that's just splicing hairs...:tease:

You also used "grammer" instead of grammar, but that's just splicing hairs...:tease:

That's gotta be a challenge.  Would be much easier to split them.

Archived