Ray Drew

Not A Insider

I just wonder with all that has been said about his hesitancy to play in a 34 scheme why he would honestly choose UGAy...whatever. If he doesn't come to Auburn I would rather see him go help build the U back up to something. Either way we will be fine without him. We have a fantastic class already coming in and our foundation is SOLID!!!

It's ALWAYS great to be an Auburn Tiger!!!!!!    :believe:      :wedance:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive missed something...whats the new on Ray?

Nothing really new. He's going to UGA.

How did this come about?

From what I have gathered no one has any solid info or proof anywhere and its all speculation

I stillsay Miami is the shicker pick here.

I thought you said FSU?

Not today my friend. FSU was a theory from yesterday.  :laugh:

What's so funny to me is the UGA boards and mods on their sites are saying he's not coming to UGA.  Honestly, none including our great mods really know for sure what RD will do.  Tough to accept, but that's the way it is.

Ive missed something...whats the new on Ray?

Nothing really new. He's going to UGA.

How did this come about?

From what I have gathered no one has any solid info or proof anywhere and its all speculation

I stillsay Miami is the shicker pick here.

I thought you said FSU?

Not today my friend. FSU was a theory from yesterday.  :laugh:

:laugh::thumbsup: Gotcha brother,I got to keep up better. Man This crootin' stuff is nutz, ;D

I've said it before.  Wait til he signs on the line.  Then speculate.

It's silly to act this way fellas.  He could be a member of this board and sees all of you freaking out...

calm%2Bdown.jpg

What's so funny to me is the UGA boards and mods on their sites are saying he's not coming to UGA.  Honestly, none including our great mods really know for sure what RD will do.  Tough to accept, but that's the way it is.

where did you see this? All the UGays I've heard from are very confident they get RD....

I don't know of anyone has heard, but Drew has dropped Auburn, LSU, and UGA from his final list...

That is just him doing his facebook pranking thing. Do not take his facebook statuses to heart.

I don't know of anyone heard, but Drew has dropped Auburn, LSU, and UGA from his final list...

source?

It's on Auburn247sports.com

and they got it from his facebook pranks, so I repeat do not take it to heart.

I don't know of anyone heard, but Drew has dropped Auburn, LSU, and UGA from his final list...

source?

It's on Auburn247sports.com

and they got it from his facebook pranks, so I repeat do not take it to heart.

That's what I thought, because I'm pretty sure he's going to UGA, and seeing he dropped them was a surprise to me...

I just wonder with all that has been said about his hesitancy to play in a 34 scheme why he would honestly choose UGAy...whatever. If he doesn't come to Auburn I would rather see him go help build the U back up to something. Either way we will be fine without him. We have a fantastic class already coming in and our foundation is SOLID!!!

It's ALWAYS great to be an Auburn Tiger!!!!!!     :believe:      :wedance:

Everything negative he has said about UGA was in an effort to mess with Auburn fans and create excitement for his announcement. All of the stuff about AU leading and not liking the 3-4 was just his idea of a joke.

Everything negative he has said about UGA was in an effort to mess with Auburn fans and create excitement for his announcement. All of the stuff about AU leading and not liking the 3-4 was just his idea of a joke.

Agree to Disagree on the 3-4 part, but we will see on Friday.

I'm starting to this like this as well.

The thing is, if Ray Drew doesn't commit to Auburn, wouldn't with all the things he's said leave us with a bitter taste in our mouths? I know if he doesn't commit to us, I wouldn't be too happy with him messing with the Auburn family. I'm only 19, so I find it hard for what I say to be called offensive or negative towards a recruit.

I've been following recruiting for about 14 years now, I was a recruit once...But, I don't remember being "messed with" this much as Drew has playfully done.  I remember the Antonie Smith's, Ernie Sims', Enrique Davis', Robert Quinns', Willie Williams', etc. just to name a few.  And I know that recruiting its fluid, but I just don't like my University being toyed with.  Good luck to him wherever he decides to go...and War DAMN Eagle!!!

Archived