ESPN poll: Best college football jobs

AUCE05

people across the country see insane amounts of alabama fans and a program that isn't hamstringed by anything....

folks in california don't see how much pressure these sec jobs, ESP at turdville, carry with them.

Ok put Auburn on top. Can you guess who I put at the bottom?????

You only have to vote for five or so to make your vote count, so I didn't even vote on them at all.  DIdn't want to give any points to UA.

The Auburn job is not a top 5 job guys.  Sorry. Is it a top 10....probably.  There are other schools out there that have unlimited funds and are located in fertile recruiting grounds.  Not to mention there are programs with great football prestige. I put us at 9th.  That seems fair and unbiased.  We have one national title, but we are on the way up.

The Auburn job is not a top 5 job guys.  Sorry. Is it a top 10....probably.  There are other schools out there that have unlimited funds and are located in fertile recruiting grounds.  Not to mention there are programs with great football prestige. I put us at 9th.  That seems fair and unbiased.  We have one national title, but we are on the way up.

Doesn't matter.  It's a silly poll that doesn't mean anything.  Other fans are voting for their favorite, and so are we.

Archived